Wedding planning discussion

bellaherebellahere Registered Users Posts: 4
Hi,
So, I am here asking for some advice. My sister is getting married and she has entrusted me with all the responsibilities of the party, and I am arranging things. So, she wants to have an open air photo booth for the function, since we are having the party in a lawn. But, my parents are not positive about the idea. We have never seen any open air photo booth, so I also got a bit confused. I researched online to know more about this , and found this article, Advantages Of Having An Open Air Photo Booth | Abbey Road Entertainment. And open air photo booths can actually be awesome. It’s much more easy to arrange, and more fun, and we can even customize it. So, what do you all think about this? Has anyone tried open air photo booths?

Comments

• JosephineJosephine Registered Users Posts: 14,408 Curl Connoisseur
    Yea the last two big events I went to had an open air photo booth. And most sporting events have vendors that do it. It's not a big deal, what exactly is your question or the concerns?

It's just open instead of closed and there's more room for more pple and props. I also think it may move faster if you're not in a closed booth.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file