Curly hairstyles?

piccadilly13piccadilly13 Posts: 79Registered Users Curl Neophyte
What a loaded question, right? I have a lot of weddings coming up in the next few months, and sometimes i fantasize about doing something interesting with my hair other than my standard "wear it down" or "clip the front pieces back." But of course if you google/Pinterest search "curly hair styles," all you get is pictures of models with stick-straight hair who have had it curled 🙄

Also, my hair is pretty thin so I don't play with putting it up a lot. Does anyone have any ideas/tips/hairstyles I could try?! What's your go-to??

Muchas gracias!
2c/3a, fine, high porosity
curly since 4/2008, CG since 3/27/2016

cowash: as i am coconut cowash
li: kckt
styler: kccc, brhg

Comments

• piccadilly13piccadilly13 Posts: 79Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    Sorry - duplicate post! :(
    2c/3a, fine, high porosity
    curly since 4/2008, CG since 3/27/2016

cowash: as i am coconut cowash
    li: kckt
    styler: kccc, brhg
  • Guide 65Guide 65 Posts: 1,984Registered Users, Moderators Curl Virtuoso
    What a loaded question, right? I have a lot of weddings coming up in the next few months, and sometimes i fantasize about doing something interesting with my hair other than my standard "wear it down" or "clip the front pieces back." But of course if you google/Pinterest search "curly hair styles," all you get is pictures of models with stick-straight hair who have had it curled 🙄

Also, my hair is pretty thin so I don't play with putting it up a lot. Does anyone have any ideas/tips/hairstyles I could try?! What's your go-to??

Muchas gracias!

Try looking at Hair Romance - Hair Blog - Hair Tutorials - Curly Hair and more She has curly hair. Lots of her styles start with straightened hair, but she also has a lot of curly styles as well.
    Formerly known as Janiegirl
    2B/2C, fine hair, low density, mixed porosity, protein loving hair
    Current products:
    Changing up my shampoos because I can't find one I like
    Deva Curl One Condition (original formula)
    Innersense I Create Volume
    Deva Curl Ultra Defining Gel

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file