Update on My Life

Curlyprincess36Curlyprincess36 Registered Users Posts: 31
I haven't been on much because I have been battling an eating disorder. I guess I just wanted to please my family and friends. If you or anyone you know is battling an eating disorder I just want you to know you can beat this. Society is a cruel mistress, all the images we see everyday are demeaning. No one should be a size 0. Surround yourself with people and animals who love you for you. Just learn to be happy with yourself and everything will fall into place.
Happy Curls-Good Luck!:angel9:

Comments

• MorrisonFan91MorrisonFan91 Registered Users Posts: 609 Curl Connoisseur
    I haven't been on much because I have been battling an eating disorder. I guess I just wanted to please my family and friends. If you or anyone you know is battling an eating disorder I just want you to know you can beat this. Society is a cruel mistress, all the images we see everyday are demeaning. No one should be a size 0. Surround yourself with people and animals who love you for you. Just learn to be happy with yourself and everything will fall into place.

Very sorry to hear about this struggle. Proud of you for taking steps to overcome.

I have missed your posts :) .
  • curlypearlcurlypearl Registered Users Posts: 12,231 Curl Connoisseur
    (((CurlyPrincess36))) Hello sweetie, I'm so very sorry that you are battling that disorder. Thank you for updating us on your life and for your honesty.

I second what MorrisonFan said. You have friends here and you aren't alone. Many of us struggle with painful issues in our lives. I'm glad we feel safe enough to talk about them here.

Good luck to you Princess. I hope you find strength, courage and peace.
    2/c Coarse hair med. density.
    Highly porous. Color over grey.
    I love all the Curl Junkie products. Still experimenting with gels and curl creams. Still hoping for 2nd day hair....
    Every day is a gift :flower:
  • StarmieStarmie Registered Users Posts: 7,169 Curl Virtuoso
    It takes a lot of strength and determination to face a problem like that and get help to overcome it. I wish you well going forward. Take care.
    3b in South Australia.
  • TRBLTRBL Registered Users Posts: 5,294 Curl Connoisseur
    {{CurlyPrincess}} I second what every one else has said.
    When I grow up, I wanna be a Jiujitsu Turtle!

My british name, courtesy of Ninja Dog Shade Haven-Staffordshire: TRBL Hough Jewelstone Turtleneck

Its chaos a few hairs at a time. ~Minxy

"Dispute not with her: she is lunatic." -Richard III

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file