Any Curl-Pals Have Degree in Application Writing/Management Forms ?

MorrisonFan91MorrisonFan91 Registered Users Posts: 609 Curl Connoisseur
Hi, Pals

I was please wondering, whether any of you had degree in Applications or Survey Management and or Human Resource field?

I am trying to research and come up with better, more detailed adoption application for the doggies at my shelter job.. Because people are lying about willingness to teach doggie their house routine, and not being patient , the number of returned doggies has gone up 30% I'd say.

For background context, we used to have a more thorough application before a doggie was adopted. But after buy-out by another rescue's owner-They made it less detailed and fewer checking about quality of care .

Comments

• claudine191claudine191 Registered Users Posts: 8,221 Curl Connoisseur
    I love that you're trying to fix this. I wish I did have experience in these fields. What about if you contacted another rescue you admire and asked for help? Do you think that might work?
  • spiderlashes5000spiderlashes5000 Registered Users Posts: 17,898 Curl Virtuoso
    They offer degrees in that??

What about if they express interest in a dog, can you email/give them a succinctly written article detailing how to teach dogs house routines, etc.? Then before they take the dog, have them explain, in open-ended fashion on the application, what the article said and how they will implement the info? And then have the adoption counselor discuss it w/ them further?

A lot of ppl do complain that certain rescues make things too difficult for prospective adopters, so you don't want this to be overly cumbersome.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file