Newbie Two-bie?

ThrillhouseThrillhouse Registered Users Posts: 1 Curl Neophyte
Hi Curlies (and Wavies!)

I am about 2 weeks into the CG Method and I feel like I am finally figuring my hair out for the first time! Seriously - I wish I had known about this whole squish to condish and plopping thing years ago. Maybe every school picture wouldn't have featured a fluffy disaster on top of my head. :oops: Or i wouldn't have spent years scorching it with a flat iron!

I'm attaching some pictures of my hair this past weekend.. I was so happy with it the day I washed it. Even the 2nd day was good. Unfortunately, the 3rd day leaves me a bit frizzy and icky. I think I am going to try a satin sleep cap (not sexy, but i have been married for two years so who am i trying to impress right?)
Does anyone have recommendations on a comfy cap?

Also - what kind of "2" am I? I want to say 2B.. but maybe that is wishful thinking on my part

Comments

• naturecatnaturecat Registered Users Posts: 1,986 Curl Neophyte
    Your hair is really pretty! Yeah I think the bottom half looks 2B ish. I'm sure your curl will tighten up more the longer you stay CG.

As for caps, there's pretty antoinette's, and there was another one that I love but I actually can't remember where I got it from! She's an artist too. Maybe someone else on this site will remember. Mine are all silk. Satin is cheaper and you can get it anywhere, like a Sally's or even a drug store. But I found the silk to be superior.

3A/f/i
    Super baby fine hair, low porosity
    Shampoos: SM Fruit Fusion (mostly), Avalon lemon (to clarify). Occasional aloe vera and glycerin to wash.
    Stylers: Intelligent Nutrients Perfect Hold Hairspray
    Treatments: Catnip tea, IA girl's PT, Fermented Rice Water, Catnip Tea, Amla tea, Irish Moss, SS PT
  • naturecatnaturecat Registered Users Posts: 1,986 Curl Neophyte
    Your hair is really pretty! Yeah I think the bottom half looks 2B ish. I'm sure your curl will tighten up more the longer you stay CG.

As for caps, there's pretty antoinette's, and there was another one that I love but I actually can't remember where I got it from! She's an artist too. Maybe someone else on this site will remember. Mine are all silk. Satin is cheaper and you can get it anywhere, like a Sally's or even a drug store. But I found the silk to be superior.

3A/f/i
    Super baby fine hair, low porosity
    Shampoos: SM Fruit Fusion (mostly), Avalon lemon (to clarify). Occasional aloe vera and glycerin to wash.
    Stylers: Intelligent Nutrients Perfect Hold Hairspray
    Treatments: Catnip tea, IA girl's PT, Fermented Rice Water, Catnip Tea, Amla tea, Irish Moss, SS PT

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file