Donald J. Trump, 45th President of the United States

AngelaE9999AngelaE9999 Registered Users Posts: 132 Curl Novice

Comments

• Therese1Therese1 Registered Users Posts: 2,563 Curl Virtuoso
    Thank you, Angela! I am celebrating too. I know how sad it can be to be on the losing side, having been there for eight years, so I am glad to be able to celebrate for a change.
    Low poo: Intelligent Nutrients (IN) Harmonic; Oribe Cleansing Creme
    RO: IN Harmonic
    LI: CJ Beauticurls; Jessicurl (JC) Gelebration Spray
    DC: JC Deep Conditioning Treatment; Weleda Rosemary Conditioning Oil
    Stylers: JC Confident Coils; IN Volumizing Spray; IN Perfect Hold Hairspray; John Masters Sea Mist; Bumble Bb. Gel; Kenra Firm-Hold Gel; Sevi Blue Yarrow Sea Salt Spray
    Low-porosity 2a/b baby-fine hair
  • BotticelliBritBotticelliBrit Registered Users Posts: 2,075 Curl Neophyte
    What are you celebrating? This?:
    https://twitter.com/i/moments/796417517157830656

White privilege at its finest.
    3B. Med porosity. Med thickness. Med density.

LP: Shea Moisture (currently JBCO)
    Conditioner/CW: Jason Aloe Vera

LI: Aunt Jackie's Curls & Coils Quench
    Refreshing: TRESemmé Naturals Aloe Vera & Avocado
    Gel: DevaCurl Ultra Defining Gel
    DC:
    Aunt Jackie's Soft & Sassy Super Duper Softening Conditioner
    Treatments: Coconut oil/Coconut milk

UK curly. CG since Oct 2013.
    Growing my hair to WL when dry :thumright:

DC:

• AngelaE9999AngelaE9999 Registered Users Posts: 132 Curl Novice

First off, those people don't know anything about the people who were doing those things; what evidence do you have that they were, indeed, "Trump supporters"? Just because someone said so?? Right now it's the Democrat Liberals who are rioting and looting and shooting people. What better way is there for these Liberals to get others to believe that "Trump supporters are evil" than to stage these sorts of incidents? You have no idea who these people are or who they "supported" or voted for. You're guessing and very likely playing right into the game that could be being played.

White privilege? Really? No one actually knows what that means, just like the term "microagressions" doesn't actually mean anything. Guess what Hillary Clinton said when she was asked about HER "White Privilege"? She talked about how she got into good colleges and blah, blah, blah. That sort of thing. Well, guess what? I'm white but I didn't get to go to Law School. My family didn't have that kind of money; I grew up in the projects. I went to Community College but we didn't have the money to send me to a four year university and I needed to get a job anyway because we needed to be able to survive. So what happened to my "White Privilege"? There are people living in dirt poor areas in Appalachia who are lucky if they have food to eat and many of them don't have heat in the house, but because they have a particular skin tone, you seem to believe that they should feel bad. That's just pure idiocy.

I don't condone racism but I'm also not going to allow anyone else to try to make me feel guilty for the body I was born in. I think it's stupid to try to make someone feel bad for their skin tone. How is that any different from racism against an African American?? It's okay for you to make people feel bad about being born with their skin tone but it's not okay for anybody to make a Black Person feel bad about being born with their skin tone?? Really???

P.S. How is voting for one old white person over another old white person "racist"? No one has been able to explain that to me, nor have they been able to point me to anything real that Hillary Clinton has done for the African American community.

Hillary Clinton confronted on her ‘white privilege’ at Iowa event
    Therese1 wrote: »
    Thank you, Angela! I am celebrating too. I know how sad it can be to be on the losing side, having been there for eight years, so I am glad to be able to celebrate for a change.

Yes, I'm glad to be able to celebrate as well. :)
    First off, those people don't know anything about the people who were doing those things; what evidence do you have that they were, indeed, "Trump supporters"?

The fact that they themselves have said they were. That these people are SAYING "this is Trump's America now so leave/Trump won, you won't be here long" and chanting things like "build the wall" and vandalising POC's property with the words 'Trump' and other hateful things. And the fact that these incidents occurred as soon as he is elected. I mean, be serious, what more proof could you need? Do you want written confessions from every bigot in America?! Nobody is guessing anything and trying to act ignorant to facts doesn't make your argument hold water. It just makes you seem, well, ignorant.

(Also, it's interesting how your first reaction isn't horror at what those people have gone through, but to ask for proof that it was certain voters that caused it. That speaks volumes)
    White privilege? No one actually knows what that means .... I grew up in the projects. I went to Community College. So what happened to my "White Privilege"?

Yes. People do know what itmeans. But evidently you don't. White privilege isn't about being rich, or really about money at all. It's about the inherent privileges all white people have because of the colour of our skin. It means we will not be discriminated against in regards to jobs and education because of our race. It means our race will give us opportunities that will not be open to others because of discrimination. It means we are adequately represented in the media and politics. It means we can be ignorant/in denial about the suffering of others because we have not experienced that level of suffering ourselves. And it means white people can vote for a racist piece of garbage and feel safe in the knowledge that his discriminatory policies won't affect them.

This article sums it up. It's from the point of view of a 'broke white person', and since that seemed to be your main angle, maybe it'll clarify:
    Explaining White Privilege to a Broke White Person... | OCCUPY WALL STREET

Nobody is saying all white people are racist, or that all Donald Trump voters are racist. But by voting for Trump, who has been openly racist and openly hateful toward minorities, and who has incited so many of his followers to be the same, and to feel validated in those beliefs, you are basically saying to those minorities "I don't hate you . . . I just don't give a sh*t about you."

Let us not also forget that with Trump comes Mike Pence, who is against abortion and literally believes you can electrocute the gay out of people.

DC:

Dem Strategist Mocks Trump Supporter Beat Up By Mob: ‘Oh My Goodness, Poor White People!’

What "opportunities" does our race give us, anyway? Because of Affirmative Action, people of color are given better opportunities in Employment and Schooling than are white people. No one has actually proven this "White Privilege" idea; discussions of it all come down to illusive "opportunities" that whites allegedly get (when in actuality, they don't) or "everyone looks like me" kind of discussions. That is far from the truth as well. There are minorities in every business and branch of government. The idea that "everybody is white" is made up. It's a fantasy. You're living in a Fantasy World; you've been driven by this "White Privilege" idea for over a year, if your posts here give any indication. Perhaps it's time to start living in the real world.

Arguments AGAINST Affirmative Action:
    Affirmative action is reverse discrimination. The past discrimination against certain minority groups does not justify present discrimination against non-minorities. All people are equal under the laws of the United States of America and should be treated accordingly.

It destroys the idea of a meritocracy and instead puts race as the dominant factor in admissions and hiring procedures. The best people for the position should be put there, regardless of race.

Students/workers who are put into a position through affirmative action often are not fully ready for the task. Not only is this not good for the university/company, but it is also not good for these students/workers as well because it lowers self-esteem.

Affirmative action reinforces stereotypes and racism because of the previous point. People given a position purely because of affirmative action often are not qualified, and the idea that all people of that race must be "stupid" is perpetuated.Also, it presupposes that all people of the same skin color are from the lower class, and therefore need help. This also reinforces stereotypes and even embeds them permanently into the system.

Simply having people of different races or ethnicities in the workplace/university does not necessarily mean diversity of opinion. People with the same skin color are not necessarily the same in opinion or even culture.
    "Openly racist"? "Hateful"? You are going to have to provide links to this as I don't believe it. The Judge in the civil case he was involved in is a member of a "La Raza" group. That's a problem. No, he did not call all Mexicans rapists and murderers. He said some of them are, and they are. I can provide dozens and dozens of links to news stories about their crimes.
    Donald Trump called Monday for a "total and complete shutdown" of the entry of Muslims to the United States "until our country's representatives can figure out what is going on."

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/post-politics/wp/2015/12/07/donald-trump-calls-for-total-and-complete-shutdown-of-muslims-entering-the-united-states/

Notice that didn't say permanently.He's asking for the vetting process to be fixed. He has now said he believes that all people from certain "hotspots" around the world should be kept from coming in, as opposed to all Muslims from everywhere. I agree with that and said so at the time.

No one believes that all Muslims are bad. But terrorists are entering the country attempting to appear as students or refugees and they are being missed in the vetting process and people have been killed as a result. That is an absolute fact.

But accusing him of "hate" and "racism" is libel unless you can prove it.
    Let us not also forget that with Trump comes Mike Pence, who is against abortion and literally believes you can electrocute the gay out of people.

Can you please explain to me with facts how abortion is not Crimes Against Humanity? And please do it without the idea that a fetus is not a human being. Nazis in post WWII Germany were put to death for such atrocities.
    During the Holocaust, Nazis referred to Jews as rats. Hutus involved in the Rwanda genocide called Tutsis cockroaches. Slave owners throughout history considered slaves subhuman animals. In Less Than Human, David Livingstone Smith argues that it's important to define and describe dehumanization, because it's what opens the door for cruelty and genocide.
    'Less Than Human': The Psychology Of Cruelty

Mike Pence Supports Electroshock Gay Conversion Therapy-Fiction!

The Truth:

Mike Pence has been a longtime vocal opponent of gay rights, but he vice president-elect never went on the record with support for electroshock gay conversion therapy.

Those rumors appear to stem from a website that Pence launched in 2000 to support his first bid for a congressional seat. The site, which can now be found archived by the Wayback Machine, made what could be a reference to gay conversion therapy under the “Strengthening the American Family” section of “The Pence Agenda”:

https://www.truthorfiction.com/mike-pence-supports-electroshock-gay-conversion-therapy/
    WHAT'S TRUE: Mike Pence once supported the use of federal funding to treat people "seeking to change their sexual behavior."

WHAT'S FALSE: Pence never stated that he supported the use of electric shocks or "gay conversion" therapy.

Mike Pence Supported 'Gay Conversion' Therapy? : snopes.com

You're quoting fiction, not facts.

Most adults, myself and my husband included, couldn't care less what two or more other adults are doing or who they marry or any of that sort of thing. I just have never had it in me to care about it and I find that gay people are perfectly nice human beings (gay couples tend to be great parents as well; if they want to adopt, I say let them). I suspect that most other adults are just like this. If someone is harming a child or someone who cannot defend themselves, then I care. Otherwise, two adults can do whatever the heck makes them happy; fine by me.

(Also, it's interesting how your first reaction isn't horror at what those people have gone through, but to ask for proof that it was certain voters that caused it. That speaks volumes)

Asking you to give your evidence that these were Trump Supporters is not wrong. After President Obama was elected in 2008 and 2012, there were no riots and looting and people getting hurt by "protestors" from the Right. Things were peaceful (but no...don't give the Right ANY credit at all; that doesn't fit into your narrative). Now though, there are not only protesters in every big city (many of them being bussed in) but people are getting hurt and even killed in the process. You have no clue whether these are actually "Trump Supporters" or are Lefties who are engaging in mayhem and blaming it on being a "Trump Supporter". Hillary Clinton's campaign was paying for people to create chaos and even physical altercations at Donald Trump rallies in an attempt to make Donald Trump and his supporters appear to condone violence. Until you know who, exactly, the perpetrators actually are and who they actually supported (if they even voted at all; many suspect that a majority of these protesters didn't vote), you don't know. You're assuming and you could be falling into a deceptive trap laid for gullible people just like you.
    What "opportunities" does our race give us, anyway? Because of Affirmative Action, people of color are given better opportunities in Employment and Schooling than are white people.

If you are truly suggesting that you, as a white person, have less opportunities than POC because of affirmative action then you are either highly ignorant, or have no understanding what affirmative action is. I am beyond amazed that somehow can be so wholly unaware of the world around them outside their little 'woe is me' bubble.
    "Openly racist"? "Hateful"? You are going to have to provide links to this as I don't believe it. He did not call all Mexicans rapists and murderers. He said some of them are, and they are. I can provide dozens and dozens of links to news stories about their crimes.
    No one believes that all Muslims are bad.

Okay, first off, he said that when 'Mexico sends its people, they’re not sending their best. They’re sending people that have lots of problems, and they’re bringing those problems to us. They’re bringing drugs. They’re bringing crime. They’re rapists.' He literally said they're rapists. Then at the end tacked on 'some, I assume, are good people', as if there's no basis for them being proven as good people, he's just guessing some might be. Don't try and defend that comment. It's ludicrous.

As for you saying that some Mexicans are rapists and murderers and you can provide links . . . are you serious? Some white people are rapists and murderers and I can provide links. What the hell does that matter? Are we now expecting every single person who isn't white to be perfect, because a few people define the majority???

"There’s essentially no correlation between immigrants and violent crime." (Jörg Spenkuch, Northwestern University, 2014. Published by the university.)

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2015/07/02/surprise-donald-trump-is-wrong-about-immigrants-and-crime/

As for nobody believing all Muslims are bad . . . yes. People do believe that. That's the point. A lot of people believe that and blame all Muslims for terrorism and call all Muslims terrorists etc. That is a thing in many Western countries and is very prominent in America.

Trump has said to put a ban on all Muslims entering the country - that is fanning that fear and belief. Nobody gives a f*ck whether he has stated that it is 'permanent' or not. When it's done it's done. He is literally blaming/punishing an entire religion for the terrorists and extremists.

As for general racism from Trump, a quick google search could tell you any number of things. As will watching most of his speeches. Since trying to explain things myself falls on salty ears:
    Here Are 13 Examples Of Donald Trump Being Racist | The Huffington Post
    Donald Trump Was Once Sued By Justice Department For Not Renting To Blacks | The Huffington Post
    Is Donald Trump a Racist? Here's What His Record Shows

Also, if you're going to seriously try to use breitbart as a source, I cannot take you seriously.
    Can you please explain to me with facts how abortion is not Crimes Against Humanity? And please do it without the idea that a fetus is not a human being.

Okay, let us for a moment, at your request, forget that argument entirely (science be damned!) and say a fetus is a human being. By saying abortion should not be allowed, you are saying this unborn life has more rights than an actual living, fully conscious, fully aware human being. WHY?!

Pregnancy can cause severe health problems (or just general health problems), not to mention the number of complications that can arise during birth, and the pain element of birth. Literally physically scarring and altering women's bodies and, of course, their minds. Pregnancy causes dramatic changes to emotional and mental health, which can be stressful enough if it's a wanted pregnancy, but by forcing a woman to be pregnant, you will cause severe mental and emotional distress, which could lead to issues such as anxiety and chronic depression. It will also affect the woman's life both during and long after she gives birth; her view of herself, her relationships with friends/family and partners, and also financially in regards to her job and career.

You're saying that a woman's life is not worth as much as a fetus's life. Because, what? All life is precious? Is the woman's life not precious? Is she not of value? "Of course not!" tout a lot of the rights. "Well, unless she's been raped. Then maybe." Because, of course, a woman should only have rights to her own body after a man has already violated them.

Tell me, if you pro-lifers care so much about the sanctity of human life, what about the children on the streets? Or unwanted children who spend their lives in foster care? In abusive homes? It seems to be a habit of pro-lifers to just want kids to be born and then not give a crap what happens after. All this nonsense of 'give the child up and they'll go to a good home' is a fantasy and not the reality in so many cases. Instead of bringing more unwanted children into the world, causing both the woman and the child severe emotional distress, why not focusing on bettering the lives of the children already out there? Instead, 'all life is precious' doesn't seem to matter when it's people that are already alive. Like the children. Like the woman being forced to be pregnant. Or when it's the death sentence so many pro-lifers seem to agree with.
    [Mike Pence never went on the record with support for electroshock gay conversion therapy.

The Mike Pence (Donald Trump) Assault On LGBTQ Equality Is Already Underway | The Huffington Post
    https://www.buzzfeed.com/andrewkaczynski/here-is-mike-pences-questionable-2000-proposal-on-hivaids-fu?utm_term=.qt3nMWlyW#.ysZEWQmyQ

Mike Pence is perhaps one of the most anti-LGBTQ evangelical Christian political crusaders to serve in Congress and as governor of a state. Long before he signed the draconian anti-LGBTQ “religious liberty” law in Indiana last year, he supported “conversion therapy” as a member of Congress, and later, as a columnist and radio host, he gave a speech in which he said that marriage equality would lead to “societal collapse,” and called homosexuality “a choice.” Stopping gays from marrying wasn’t biased, he said, but was rather about compelling “God’s idea.”
    After President Obama was elected in 2008 and 2012, there were no riots and looting and people getting hurt. Now though, there are not only protesters in every big city

Perhaps because Obama was not sexist, racist and unqualified, and that his presidency didn't lead to widespread attacks on minorities. And that he'd never been accused of sexual assault or child rape. And that he'd never been endorsed by Putin and the KKK. And . . . well, the list goes on.

DC:

It’s dropped on a daily basis: Abortion should not be legal except in cases where the life of the mother is threatened by the pregnancy. But should it? Politicians who do not affirm the legitimacy of abortion under these circumstances are written off as straight-up lunatics. Who could be so callous, opponents ask, as to deny life to a pregnant woman whose life is threatened by her pregnancy? The truth is, there is one massive misconception about the “life of the mother” exception: the belief that abortion is sometimes necessary to save the life of the mother.

The abortion procedure is not – ever – necessary to save the life of a mother. There are, however, maternal health risks that require a treatment that cause the unfortunate, indirect, and unintentional death of an unborn child. For instance, in life-threatening ectopic pregnancies that require removal of a Fallopian tube, the pregnancy (including the unborn child) will be removed along with the Fallopian tube. The intention in this procedure is first and foremost to save the life of the mother, and in order to do so, a physician must perform a procedure that indirectly causes the death of her unborn child.

This is not an abortion. Furthermore, a true abortion – in which the direct intention is to end the life of a human being – is not a treatment for any type of maternal health risk.

Abortions never save mothers, but procedures which by their nature may indirectly lead to a child’s death sometimes save the life of the mother.

Is abortion ever necessary to "save the life of the mother"?

And you can't be serious about us Pro Lifers not caring about children in abusive homes or the children on the streets. Do you know how much money we give to charities that help these people? It's thousands and thousands and thousands of dollars. My own sister is a Social Worker with Child Protective Services; she works all day, every day to solve child abuse situations. We give clothing for these children; she often picks them up wearing nothing but rags. Rags!! Including rags on their feet instead of shoes. It's super, super sad. But we, as lay people, cannot know or have anything to do with the actual people my sister works with. Every single bit of that is confidential. I have a long time acquaintance who I attended school with from the 7th grade until graduation. Her granddaughter apparently is in the system and my sister is her social worker. My sister cannot, however, confirm or deny that she even knows who these people are. So no, we can't intervene in those sorts of things. But we can and do give what we can to help them.

I'm a HUGE believer in Education and Birth Control. We've got the best birth control in all of human history. We don't actually need abortions to prevent children from being born into horrible situations. And yes, it's Crimes Against Humanity, equal to what Nazis in post WWII Germany were put to death for.
    What "opportunities" does our race give us, anyway? Because of Affirmative Action, people of color are given better opportunities in Employment and Schooling than are white people.

If you are truly suggesting that you, as a white person, have less opportunities than POC because of affirmative action then you are either highly ignorant, or have no understanding what affirmative action is. I am beyond amazed that somehow can be so wholly unaware of the world around them outside their little 'woe is me' bubble.

I'm "in a bubble", huh? Well then the court system must be in the same bubble:

White firefighters awarded $2.5 million in discrimination case

You want to explain to me exactly how this case was not won because black people were given preferential treatment over whites??

Allan P. Bakke, an engineer and former United States Marine Corps officer, sought admission to medical school, but was rejected for admission by several, in part because, in his early thirties, he was considered too old. After twice being rejected by the University of California, Davis, he brought suit in state court. The California Supreme Court struck down the program as violative of the rights of white applicants and ordered Bakke admitted. The U.S. Supreme Court accepted the case amid wide public attention.
    The first case taken by the Supreme Court on the subject of the constitutionality of affirmative action in higher education was DeFunis v. Odegaard (1974).[13][14] Marco DeFunis, a white man, had twice been denied admission to the University of Washington School of Law. The law school maintained an affirmative action program, and DeFunis had been given a higher rating by admissions office staff than some admitted minority candidates. The Washington state trial court ordered DeFunis admitted, and he attended law school while the case was pending. The Washington Supreme Court reversed the trial court, but the order was stayed, and DeFunis remained in school. The U.S. Supreme Court granted review and the case was briefed and argued, but by then, DeFunis was within months of graduation. The law school stated in its briefs that even if it won, it would not dismiss him.[13][15] After further briefing on the question of mootness, the Supreme Court dismissed the case, 5-4, holding that as DeFunis had almost completed his studies, there was no longer a case or controversy to decide.[13][16] Justice William Brennan, in an opinion joined by the other three members of the minority, accused the court of "sidestepping" the issues, which "must inevitably return to the federal courts and ultimately again to this court"

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Regents_of_the_University_of_California_v._Bakke

I was born in, and still reside in Western Washington, not too terribly far from the University of Washington. This "prejudice against a white person" mentioned in the article I quoted above hits very close to home, meaning that there isn't likely much in the way of "White Privilege" going on in my area, if it goes on at all, which you still haven't proven.

You've offered nothing but an illusion; an idea that there is such a thing as White Privilege but you have never even once offered proof that such a thing exists and is widespread. You believe in a fantasy. Talk about "living in a bubble". LOL
    Air_Force_One.jpg
  • hmkennyhmkenny Registered Users Posts: 1,467 Curl Connoisseur
    You know, the good people of Germany didn't believe what was going on until it was too late.
    3a/medium texture/normal porosity
    Ever heard of "Godwin's Law"??

godwins_law.jpg

Comparing Trump to Hitler Is Worst Kind of Hate Speech

Please remember that there is absolutely nothing outside of one comment by a disgruntled ex-wife, showing that Stephen Bannon is a "White Supremacist" or whatever. I have been a commenter on Breitbart for years; I know for an absolute fact that they don't allow racism over there and any commenter being racist gets banned from the site and can't comment there again.
    She's blocked so it doesn't matter how large the font is or how big the meme is. Ignore user.

Our country is dead. President Elect Mutt killed it.
    An interesting thing happened to my daughter yesterday. A man came into her salon and asked who she voted for. She politely responded that she could probably be fired for answering that question. He responded that he could "read between the lines".
    World leaders in Europe are wondering if a mutt presidency in the United States means the end of Pax Americana. I wonder too.
    hmkenny wrote: »
    An interesting thing happened to my daughter yesterday. A man came into her salon and asked who she voted for. She politely responded that she could probably be fired for answering that question. He responded that he could "read between the lines".

He THINKS he can "read between the lines". That sort of thing is just badgering someone and it's not right. He probably thought she was a Trump voter and thought she could be fired because people are mad and some are protesting. But he can't "read" anything; he's just being a [email protected] Her response should be "sorry, no politics".
    hmkenny wrote: »
    World leaders in Europe are wondering if a mutt presidency in the United States means the end of Pax Americana. I wonder too.

I actually thought that Hillary would be a bigger threat. She was for the war in Iraq, she was behind Ghadaffi of Libya being removed, which created a "power vacuum" there, she is FOR a "No Fly Zone" over Syria which means we would shoot down Russian planes and she says we need to "Take out Assad" which means war with both Russia AND Syria. Donald Trump hasn't said ANY of this stuff; I'm not understanding how people can tack "war stuff" onto Trump when he hasn't given any indication of getting us into any wars.

It's the "power vacuums" that were created in the Middle East that gave rise to ISIS, once called Al Qaeda in Iraq. Don't forget that.
    Is it just me, or does it appear that she has a bruise on her cheek? I don't like her as a politician but I would be horribly upset if someone was abusing an elderly woman like this. Yes, she can be violent too but that's no excuse. I hope that is NOT actually a bruise. :cry::cry:

Hillary_Death_Warmed_Over.jpg
    Like I said, the actions you are blaming on "Trump Supporters" just might not be Trump Supporters. This woman set herself on fire and reported that "three men wearing white hoodes" attacked her. This is shameful and even more shameful is the fact that you so gullibly believe every darn thing you're fed. When are you going to start thinking for yourself?? I would wager that most (if not all) of the attacks linked earlier in this thread were waged either by people who didn't vote at all (that's the likeliest of situations) or people who voted for a Third Party Candidate or Hillary. Very UNlikely that these were actual Trump supporters.

(CBS) WINNSBORO, La. - Sharmeka Moffitt, a 20-year-old Louisiana woman who claimed three men set her on fire and wrote the initials KKK and a racial slur on her car, fabricated the attack, authorities said Tuesday. Police believe her third-degree burns were self-inflicted, CBS affiliate KSLA reported.

Moffitt called 911 Sunday evening from a walking trail in Winnsboro and told authorities she was doused in flammable liquid by three men wearing white hoodies. She suffered extensive burns on more than half her body and was taken to LSU Health Sciences Center in Shreveport for treatment.

After two days of investigation, authorities said evidence showed that she set herself on fire, KSLA reported. Winnsboro Police Chief Lester Thomas said Tuesday afternoon that authorities linked Moffitt's fingerprints to a lighter and a bottle of lighter fluid found at the scene.

"The investigation...has revealed that this was not an attack but a self-inflicted incident that happened to her," Thomas said in a news conference.

Sharmeka Moffitt, burned La. woman, made up story about racial attack, police say - CBS News

Had the police not caught her, you would have been crowing that this was yet another incident of the made-up concept you call "White Privilege". Instead, it appears that this is an emotionally disturbed young woman, attempting to get people to hate illusive groups of people.
    FAKE: The Trump “Hate Crimes” That Never Were
      Once again, it's so easy for you to chalk all these alleged "hate crimes" to "Trump Supporters" but there is not one shred of evidence that this is the case.
    • wavypenwavypen Registered Users Posts: 253 Curl Neophyte
      The title of this thread is not (yet) true. Trump is not a current or president. And actually he's not even technically president-elect as the electors have not yet voted. I would think that someon who is so committed to accuracy and factuality that they post in big, bold, colored letters so everyone can read it and posts links to such impeccable and trustworthy sources as the daily mail and breitbart would want the thread title to be correct. So if that is the case it should be changed to: "Donald J. Trump, probable 45th president of the United States".
      wavypen wrote: »
      The title of this thread is not (yet) true. Trump is not a current or president. And actually he's not even technically president-elect as the electors have not yet voted. I would think that someon who is so committed to accuracy and factuality that they post in big, bold, colored letters so everyone can read it and posts links to such impeccable and trustworthy sources as the daily mail and breitbart would want the thread title to be correct. So if that is the case it should be changed to: "Donald J. Trump, probable 45th president of the United States".

Probable? Really? So when Obama was President Elect, he wasn't considered the next President, huh?

Donald J. Trump is going to be the next President.
      Republican Electors are not going to change their promised vote, and they'd have to get 38 of them to do it in order to get Donald Trump "unelected". In some states, the votes of "faithless electors" are thrown out and that vote replaced by another elector. If that were to happen, then it goes to the Republican Controlled House of Representatives to make a final decision. The House has to "certify" the vote. And guess what? They're not going to put someone else in at this point. All the ideas of someone else getting in at this point are nothing but empty dreams.

FUN FACT: Trump won 2800 counties, Hillary won 300

Tough Trump Elector Tells Punks Sending Him Death Threats to “Go to Hell”

Hillary Clinton Cannot Steal the Election From Trump!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
    Emoji
    Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
    Drop image/file