nov 1 and i'm thinking Christmas-hubby is impossible!!

krispykrispy Registered Users Posts: 320
anyone have any unique , not too expensive , Christmas gift ideas for husband who is difficult to buy for? I've bought every sports related items available if that helps. He's not a clothes horse either. loves texas holdem and sitting on couch watching tv :compress:
2c/3a

Worrying doesn't take away tomorrow's troubles, it takes away today's peace

Best combo so far:
SheaMosture Curl and shine milk , Ouidad heat and humidity gel

Comments

• spiderlashes5000spiderlashes5000 Registered Users Posts: 17,898 Curl Virtuoso
    Ohhhh I thought you were wanting help finding a man to marry by Christmas!

Yours is a much easier problem...

Beer and snacks basket or subscription to enjoy while watching on tv? Tickets? Expensive shoes? (<<< that's what I want.)

• curlyprincess1curlyprincess1 Registered Users Posts: 468
    Mine loves his Sirius XM subscription. He is also really into listening to podcasts.
    It's not easy being a princess, but hey, if the crown fits.
    Mine loves his Sirius XM subscription. He is also really into listening to podcasts.
  • Therese1Therese1 Registered Users Posts: 2,563 Curl Virtuoso
    I was going to suggest something similar to what spider said: some form of food or beverage. Or maybe a ticket to a sports event. There are also subscription services to deliver different snacks and cookies via mail every month. I learned about these when I helped with the music at a friend's wedding. In lieu of money for payment, she bought me a subscription for monthly cookies. Yum.

Spider's idea of beer might be fun. You could put together an assortment of local beers or beers from small breweries.
    Low poo: Intelligent Nutrients (IN) Harmonic; Oribe Cleansing Creme
    RO: IN Harmonic
    LI: CJ Beauticurls; Jessicurl (JC) Gelebration Spray
    DC: JC Deep Conditioning Treatment; Weleda Rosemary Conditioning Oil
    Stylers: JC Confident Coils; IN Volumizing Spray; IN Perfect Hold Hairspray; John Masters Sea Mist; Bumble Bb. Gel; Kenra Firm-Hold Gel; Sevi Blue Yarrow Sea Salt Spray
    Low-porosity 2a/b baby-fine hair
  • Therese1Therese1 Registered Users Posts: 2,563 Curl Virtuoso
    I was going to suggest something similar to what spider said: some form of food or beverage. Or maybe a ticket to a sports event. There are also subscription services to deliver different snacks and cookies via mail every month. I learned about these when I helped with the music at a friend's wedding. In lieu of money for payment, she bought me a subscription for monthly cookies. Yum.

Spider's idea of beer might be fun. You could put together an assortment of local beers or beers from small breweries.
    Low poo: Intelligent Nutrients (IN) Harmonic; Oribe Cleansing Creme
    RO: IN Harmonic
    LI: CJ Beauticurls; Jessicurl (JC) Gelebration Spray
    DC: JC Deep Conditioning Treatment; Weleda Rosemary Conditioning Oil
    Stylers: JC Confident Coils; IN Volumizing Spray; IN Perfect Hold Hairspray; John Masters Sea Mist; Bumble Bb. Gel; Kenra Firm-Hold Gel; Sevi Blue Yarrow Sea Salt Spray
    Low-porosity 2a/b baby-fine hair
  • JosephineJosephine Registered Users Posts: 14,408 Curl Connoisseur
    Yea, I was going to also say a monthly beer subscription. Maybe a new poker set or poker related gift?
  • jeepcurlygurljeepcurlygurl Registered Users, Curl Ambassador Posts: 20,729 Curl Virtuoso
    This is one of the fun things for sale at our annual local artisan holiday shop. I thought it was great for any beer lover (or pop lover or fancy bottled water lover!). 6 pack carrier and bottle opener.
    --I'm located in Western PA.   --I found NC in late 2004, CG since February 2005, joined the forums in May 2005, started going grey in late 2005.   --My hair is 3B with some 3A, currently at mid back length when dry,  texture-medium/fine, porosity-top is low, middle is medium, ends are porous, elasticity-normal.   --My long time favorite products are Suave & VO5 conditioners, LA Looks Sport Gel, coconut oil, honey, vinegar.   
    --My CG and grey hair progress -  
    http://www.naturallycurly.com/curltalk/going-gray/179328-jeepys-grey-hair-progress.html   
    --My article at NaturallyCurly about going grey - 
    https://www.naturallycurly.com/curlreading/color/how-i-went-completely-gray-and-loved-it
  • CurlyCanadianCurlyCanadian Registered Users, Curl Ambassador Posts: 10,904 Curl Connoisseur
    I got my Dad, brother and cousin virtual reality glasses. Either gonna be a huge hit, or a huge miss lol

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    I believe in manicures. I believe in overdressing. I believe in primping at leisure and wearing lipstick. I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles.
    Audrey Hepburn
  • krispykrispy Registered Users Posts: 320
    thanks for the great ideas! I got 2 tickets to a hockey game and hockey shirt for his "big" gift" and then a hot lather shave dispenser and a gift certificate to a place that does the old fashioned straight edge close shaves. I think he;ll be happy. Thanks again for the ideas!!
    2c/3a

Worrying doesn't take away tomorrow's troubles, it takes away today's peace

Best combo so far:
    SheaMosture Curl and shine milk , Ouidad heat and humidity gel

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file