Are there any futon couch owners out there?

koolkurlkoolkurl Posts: 252Registered Users
Mine feels like there are metal bars are under my butt. How do you fluff yours up?

Comments

• CurlyCanadianCurlyCanadian Posts: 10,904Registered Users, Curl Ambassador Curl Connoisseur
    Probably need another Matt. I have one in the basement living room for an extra bed, place for little people to hang out when they come over, it's alright, but deiniftly not something I could be using daily. I think you can buy some higher end matts for them though.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    I believe in manicures. I believe in overdressing. I believe in primping at leisure and wearing lipstick. I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles.
    Audrey Hepburn
  • rouquinnerouquinne Posts: 13,642Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    i have this one and it's pretty comfortable to sit on for short terms. when i have guests over, i put a foam topper under a sheet and my friends have said it's good for sleeping.

https://www.jysk.ca/living-room-furniture/sofas-sofa-beds-futons/beth-sofabed-brown-4622.html
    My blog:

http://labellatestarossa.blogspot.ca/

Little Mother of all the Roaches, President-for-Life of the MAC Harlots!
  • curlyannie80curlyannie80 Posts: 334Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    I used to have a futon that was hard as a rock. I think there are different kinds of mattresses for them, some are solid and others are more soft

Sent from my XT1254 using CurlTalk App
  • koolkurlkoolkurl Posts: 252Registered Users
    Thanks for your feedback everyone! I actually kicked and shook my futon and it feels much better now.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file