We’d like your help getting CurlTalk back on its feet!

By participating on CurlTalk — posting, commenting, liking — in the next few weeks, you will automatically be entered to win amazing prizes.

Our latest winner is Savagegirl!

CurlyCanadian, Bomega and EllaJ have also won wonderful prizes! Will you be next? Post, like, comment, GET ACTIVE and help us get CurlTalk ENERGIZED again!

Learn more!

Are there any futon couch owners out there?

koolkurlkoolkurl Posts: 252Registered Users
Mine feels like there are metal bars are under my butt. How do you fluff yours up?

Comments

• CurlyCanadianCurlyCanadian Posts: 10,860Registered Users, Curl Ambassador Curl Connoisseur
    Probably need another Matt. I have one in the basement living room for an extra bed, place for little people to hang out when they come over, it's alright, but deiniftly not something I could be using daily. I think you can buy some higher end matts for them though.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    I believe in manicures. I believe in overdressing. I believe in primping at leisure and wearing lipstick. I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles.
    Audrey Hepburn
  • rouquinnerouquinne Posts: 13,563Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    i have this one and it's pretty comfortable to sit on for short terms. when i have guests over, i put a foam topper under a sheet and my friends have said it's good for sleeping.

/home/leaving?target=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.jysk.ca%2Fliving-room-furniture%2Fsofas-sofa-beds-futons%2Fbeth-sofabed-brown-4622.html" class="Popup
    My blog:

/home/leaving?target=http%3A%2F%2Flabellatestarossa.blogspot.ca%2F" class="Popup

Little Mother of all the Roaches, President-for-Life of the MAC Harlots!
  • curlyannie80curlyannie80 Posts: 334Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    I used to have a futon that was hard as a rock. I think there are different kinds of mattresses for them, some are solid and others are more soft

Sent from my XT1254 using CurlTalk App
  • koolkurlkoolkurl Posts: 252Registered Users
    Thanks for your feedback everyone! I actually kicked and shook my futon and it feels much better now.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file