highlights

unique1193unique1193 Posts: 328Registered Users
My hair is a one toned dark brown (that looks black unless Im in strong sunlight). I dont want to get noticable brown or blonde streaks like most of the girls at my school do, but i think natural looking highlights would make my hair look more mulit-dimensial and bring out my curls a bit more. I have never dyed my hair before, and a cpomplete newbie at all of this. :lol:
But anyway, I was wondering if there is a way to gradually bring out the natural highlights in my hair. I know that there are shampoos and conditioners that claim to do it, but I dont think that any of them are Cg. I also think I heard that doing an acv rinse but with regular vinegar brings out highlights, but i forget if it worked on blondes or brunettes.
If anyone has any ideas for what i am talking about, it would be well appreciated.
Tia :D

2c/3a
Growing out hair to a little above bsl
pw: ringlets

Comments

• GrecianCurlsGrecianCurls Posts: 256Registered Users
    Hey unique,

This may help a little... http://forums.longhaircommunity.com/showthread.php?t=51646
    fine 3b curls and spirals - first goal BSL!!

HG's - Body Shop Honey shampoo & conditioner and Shea Moisture leave-in condish which gives me lovely frizz-free bouncy curls. My PJ is calling me to experiment with gels again... argh!
  • unique1193unique1193 Posts: 328Registered Users

Thats perfecttt thanks :D

2c/3a
    Growing out hair to a little above bsl
    pw: ringlets

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file