ā€ŗ

Yesterday

curlyannie80curlyannie80 Posts: 334Registered Users Curl Neophyte
I wanted to share a cute little story that happened yesterday with you, I can't share it anywhere else because nobody on Facebook or anything will care 😂.
So I cut my hair a few days ago, and it looked pretty good, except I have that annoying straighter under-layer, that always has to be cut shorter than the curly stuff on top, in order to blend, and not look like a shelf. So today I finally re-cut that under layer, and I did a good job, actually. My BF got home, from working a 13 hour day (he's a truck driver and has been working SO hard, I love him so much). And I showed him my "creation". He said he really liked it and everything, but there was a long piece hanging down, and offered to fix it. So I got the scissors, turned around, and stood there. It was so cute, because he actually took the section of hair, and compared it to the length of hair that all the other ones were. And he tells me " No, wait, its the same length as all the other sections, its just been stretched out. So.... I shouldn't cut it then, huh?"
I was so impressed lol. All this time, I didn't think he even understood anything about my hair, he just thought it was 'pretty'. But I actually hugged him, and told him he just earned SO many brownie points!
Do any of you have any cute/funny stories about your BF/Hubbies/GF/Wifey's?

Sent from my XT1254 using CurlTalk App

Comments

• mrzrapp2015mrzrapp2015 Posts: 122Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    Lol that is cute!! He's been paying attention. I'm in a interracial marriage so the hair conversations are always interesting. HE actually did my big chop!!! ONE morning I was very sick and he did our daughters curly 3c hair and put a couple bows I took out for her for picture day. I fell asleep thinking all was well and the day went on as usual. SUPRISE when we got the pictures he had put all the bows on backwards and also had her shirt backwards (can't blame him the shirt was a bit tricky with the frilly bow at the back) he thought it went in the front. I saw the picture and just laughed! Funny picture I'll always remember

Sent from my SM-G550T1 using CurlTalk App
  • curlyannie80curlyannie80 Posts: 334Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    Haha aww that's sweet :) it's the little things like that, when they try to understand and be as helpful as they can :). What a funny story, and even funnier that you have pictures lol

• naturecatnaturecat Posts: 1,986Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    O/T, but nice new avatar curlyannie80! You and your hair are gorgeous. You are one of the people on this site that has my dream curls.

3A/f/i
    Super baby fine hair, low porosity
    Shampoos: SM Fruit Fusion (mostly), Avalon lemon (to clarify). Occasional aloe vera and glycerin to wash.
    Stylers: Intelligent Nutrients Perfect Hold Hairspray
    Treatments: Catnip tea, IA girl's PT, Fermented Rice Water, Catnip Tea, Amla tea, Irish Moss, SS PT
  • curlyannie80curlyannie80 Posts: 334Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    Thank you Naturecat! You're the sweetest person <3. Your hair is gorgeous :)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file