Beautiful singer Joann Rosario/3a or b?

I posted this on the 3b board.

Joann Rosario is a Puerto Rican gospel/CCM artist from Chicago. I think she is beautiful and would love to have her curls. Her singing style is Latin/Urban Gospel and she is one of my favorites.

Look at her photo at CD universe.

Is this her real hair or is that a weave to protect her real hair from damage while touring/recording? I know artists have different people in their hair while working. Her real hair seems to be very long and super curly. I love the color. Does anyone have a cut like this with so many long and short layers. I think this is what I need. My hair has so much bulk! Who is this woman's stylist? Totally gorgeous hair on a beautiful lady. I totally love her voice and those touching songs.

http://www.cduniverse.com/productinfo.asp?cart=511757351&style=music&PID=2945154

Another link: Joann Rosario's website. Check out the website and her
photos. She has had a variety of styles.

http://www.joannrosario.com/

Comments

• free05free05 Posts: 27Registered Users
    I forgot to add...

Please post any photos you come across of curly girls, from 3a to 4 c/d, etc.

I forgot to post my name - Sherry.

Take care!
  • DominicanaHeatDominicanaHeat Posts: 2,729Registered Users
    Hi Sherry! I love the volume on top of Joann's hair. It's a nice cut. 3b.

I *love* this one:

502136274BE445D9FC6AD58383C58E.jpg

I wish I can get that type of volume on the crown of my head. I'm sure I'd have to cut some pretty short layers to achieve it though.

Here's a few more pictures (was going to start a thread with these pics but might as well put them here!):

D6753744C5535CCA6E86742AAAFB0.jpg

84738CC2D429CF8AA5E457D67DFED.jpg

7C1D9463BB0F236A56CA8388E9264.jpg
    3a/3b thick coarse WL dark brown hair. CG/Mod CG since: 5/4/05. Current products: Right now my hair is in such a tizzy over this winter weather we are hving that nothing really seems to be working. I need a haircut.
  • free05free05 Posts: 27Registered Users
    Hi DominicanHeat,

I love those pictures, especially the first one. I'm still looking for styles. Can't wait to get my haircut for the summer.

Thanks for the pics!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file