Locked out

claudine191claudine191 Posts: 8,221Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
Hey All,

I'm having trouble getting in to the New Posts section, so if you don't see me for a while, that's why. If you want to keep in touch please send me a PM and I'll tell you how to find me on Facebook.

Thanks!

Ninja Claudine

Comments

• eche428eche428 Posts: 2,782Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    I can't either. I've just been going into each individual section but it's a real pain!
    < member since 2006 (no idea where 1969 came from :toothy10:).

[FONT=&quot]Med/high porosity; color treated; med [FONT=&quot]d[/FONT]ensity 2c/3a.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Summer: (high dew point) co-wash [FONT=&quot]& leave-in [/FONT]Matrix Biolage Cleansing Conditioner for Curly Hair[FONT=&quot]. [/FONT]Ouidad Climate Control Heat & Humidity Gel.[/FONT][FONT=&quot] Spring and Fall: (perfect dew point) co-wash & leave-in Curl Junkie Repair Me! or [FONT=&quot]CJ [/FONT]BeautiCurls Strengthening Hair Conditioner; f[FONT=&quot]ollo[/FONT]wed by [FONT=&quot]CJ Pattern Pusha & [/FONT]Curl Queen.[/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot] W[/FONT]inter: (low dew point) add in [FONT=&quot]CJ [/FONT]Coffee-Coco Curl Creme Lite[FONT=&quot].[/FONT][/FONT]
  • claudine191claudine191 Posts: 8,221Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    Aha! So it's the system, not us!
  • jeepcurlygurljeepcurlygurl Posts: 20,469Registered Users, Curl Ambassador Curl Virtuoso
    I don't think I ever use that button. What's the difference between New Posts and View First Unread?
    --I'm located in Western PA.   --I found NC in late 2004, CG since February 2005, joined the forums in May 2005, started going grey in late 2005.   --My hair is 3B with some 3A, currently at mid back length when dry,  texture-medium/fine, porosity-top is low, middle is medium, ends are porous, elasticity-normal.   --My long time favorite products are Suave & VO5 conditioners, LA Looks Sport Gel, coconut oil, honey, vinegar.   
    --My CG and grey hair progress -  
    http://www.naturallycurly.com/curltalk/going-gray/179328-jeepys-grey-hair-progress.html   
    --My article at NaturallyCurly about going grey - https://www.naturallycurly.com/curlreading/seniors/how-i-went-completely-gray-and-loved-it
    New Posts brings up all the threads with new posts on the whole site since the last time you visited.

View First Unread takes you to the most recent post in that specific thread. I've found that it is very spotty as to whether it really works or not. Most of the time I have to scroll back up to find where I left off.

[FONT=&quot]Med/high porosity; color treated; med [FONT=&quot]d[/FONT]ensity 2c/3a.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Summer: (high dew point) co-wash [FONT=&quot]& leave-in [/FONT]Matrix Biolage Cleansing Conditioner for Curly Hair[FONT=&quot]. [/FONT]Ouidad Climate Control Heat & Humidity Gel.[/FONT][FONT=&quot] Spring and Fall: (perfect dew point) co-wash & leave-in Curl Junkie Repair Me! or [FONT=&quot]CJ [/FONT]BeautiCurls Strengthening Hair Conditioner; f[FONT=&quot]ollo[/FONT]wed by [FONT=&quot]CJ Pattern Pusha & [/FONT]Curl Queen.[/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot] W[/FONT]inter: (low dew point) add in [FONT=&quot]CJ [/FONT]Coffee-Coco Curl Creme Lite[FONT=&quot].[/FONT][/FONT]
  • jeepcurlygurljeepcurlygurl Posts: 20,469Registered Users, Curl Ambassador Curl Virtuoso
    ^ Thanks for the explanation! I use View First Unread all the time and it seems to work fine. But nothing here really works as well as it used to.
    --I'm located in Western PA.   --I found NC in late 2004, CG since February 2005, joined the forums in May 2005, started going grey in late 2005.   --My hair is 3B with some 3A, currently at mid back length when dry,  texture-medium/fine, porosity-top is low, middle is medium, ends are porous, elasticity-normal.   --My long time favorite products are Suave & VO5 conditioners, LA Looks Sport Gel, coconut oil, honey, vinegar.   
    http://www.naturallycurly.com/curltalk/going-gray/179328-jeepys-grey-hair-progress.html   
    --My article at NaturallyCurly about going grey - https://www.naturallycurly.com/curlreading/seniors/how-i-went-completely-gray-and-loved-it
    ^ Thanks for the explanation! I use View First Unread all the time and it seems to work fine. But nothing here really works as well as it used to.

Too true!

• curlypearlcurlypearl Posts: 12,090Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    I posted about this in the feedback section. It's been going on for days. Supposedly the techs are working on it.
    2/c Coarse hair med. density.
    Highly porous. Color over grey.
    I love all the Curl Junkie products. Still experimenting with gels and curl creams. Still hoping for 2nd day hair....
    Every day is a gift :flower:
  • Therese1Therese1 Posts: 2,205Registered Users Curl Virtuoso
    I'm glad to know that curlypearl and I are not the only ones!
    Low poo: Intelligent Nutrients (IN) Harmonic; Oribe Cleansing Creme
    RO: IN Harmonic
    LI: CJ Beauticurls; Jessicurl (JC) Gelebration Spray
    DC: JC Deep Conditioning Treatment; Weleda Rosemary Conditioning Oil
    Stylers: JC Confident Coils; IN Volumizing Spray; IN Perfect Hold Hairspray; John Masters Sea Mist; Bumble Bb. Gel; Kenra Firm-Hold Gel; Sevi Blue Yarrow Sea Salt Spray
    Low-porosity 2a/b baby-fine hair
  • CurlyCanadianCurlyCanadian Posts: 10,904Registered Users, Curl Ambassador Curl Connoisseur
    curlypearl wrote: »
    Supposedly the techs are working on it.

LOL
    I believe in manicures. I believe in overdressing. I believe in primping at leisure and wearing lipstick. I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles.
    Audrey Hepburn
    eche428 wrote: »

Too true!

So what do we do to fix this?
  • curlypearlcurlypearl Posts: 12,090Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    I think more of us need to complain in the feedback section. This has been going on since OCT. 9. If the techs can't fix this in 6 days, either they aren't working on it or nc.com needs to get a different tech company.
    2/c Coarse hair med. density.
    Highly porous. Color over grey.
    I love all the Curl Junkie products. Still experimenting with gels and curl creams. Still hoping for 2nd day hair....
    Every day is a gift :flower:
    Shoot, they haven't fixed the things they messed up when they "improved" things in July 2015.
  • CurlyCanadianCurlyCanadian Posts: 10,904Registered Users, Curl Ambassador Curl Connoisseur
    Shoot, they haven't fixed the things they messed up when they "improved" things in July 2015.

Exactly. Like not even responses of were not fixing that, or it'll be x months. I'm not sure there even is a tech department anymore.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    I believe in manicures. I believe in overdressing. I believe in primping at leisure and wearing lipstick. I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles.
    Audrey Hepburn

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file