Curly Hair at Universal Studios Orlando

Hello all! I'm new to wearing my hair curly - only a week so far - and I just had it professionally colored for the first time. I'm using a sulfate-free shampoo/conditioner and usually wash twice a week. I have a ton of frizz right now....the stylist said my hair is damaged and dry, and my curls only look good the day after I wash.

I'm going to be in Orlando at Universal Studios for a week in mid-October. Since we'll be doing the parks and probably swimming at the hotel pool how should I treat my hair? I thought maybe rinsing my hair out to get rid of the sweat and chlorine, then using leave-in conditioner and plopping every night? I might just put it up in a ponytail most of the time, but I'm worried about what the chlorine will do to the color.

Comments

• rymorg2rymorg2 Posts: 2,571Registered Users
    Well, chlorine does affect color. But if you put leave in in your hair before getting in the pool it will keep some of the chlorine out. The conditioner from paul mitchell is a good one for that purpose.
    Cosmetology Educator with sensitivities, eczema and Seborrheic Dermatitis.
    Low poo: looking
    COWash: Eden, cheapo condish, CJDF
    RO: varies
    Protein: CJCF or CJRM
    DT: CJHBDF, CJCR, DBPC
    LI: varies, usually KCKT
    Stylers: KCCC, CRNCM, UFDCM, Curls gel, ecostyler

Lady Karaan, High Priestess of Hayr Tretements in the Order of Curly Crusaders
    Fotki updated 10/12/10 Password: wavy
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file