ouidad gel users-what leave ins or other products do you use with it?

I love the Ouidad heat and humidity gel but can't seem to find a good leave in to go with it; my ends get dry and fluffy towards the end of the day. :thumbdown: Any ideas?
2c/3a

Worrying doesn't take away tomorrow's troubles, it takes away today's peace

Best combo so far:
SheaMosture Curl and shine milk , Ouidad heat and humidity gel

Comments

• curlyannie80curlyannie80 Posts: 334Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    I just use Aussie Moist with it, it works good for my hair

Sent from my XT1254 using CurlTalk App
  • spiderlashes5000spiderlashes5000 Posts: 17,898Registered Users Curl Virtuoso
    Pretty much everything. But I will remoisturize my ends w/ this spray
    MielleOrganics_WhitePeony-resized_grande.jpg?v=1443490646

or with DevaCurl Set it Free.

But to answer your question, this morning I used DevaCurl Supercream w/ w a small amount of Shea Moisture Curl Enhancing Smoothie as my leave in products underneath the Ouidad gel. Then added a little of the first spray w/ water to my ends after towel drying...scrunched it in and diffused.

• curlyannie80curlyannie80 Posts: 334Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    Spider lashes, it seems like our hair likes the same products. I always use a very small ammt of the curl enhancing smoothie on the bottom 1/3 of my hair, and also on the canopy, but just a teeny bit, because it'll weigh my hair down if I use too much. I'm just now finishing a tub that I've been using for over TWO years.

Sent from my XT1254 using CurlTalk App
  • bodysquarebodysquare Posts: 6Banned Users
    Spider lashes, it seems like our hair likes the same products. I always use a very small ammt of the curl enhancing smoothie on the bottom 1/3 of my hair, and also on the canopy, but just a teeny bit, because it'll weigh my hair down if I use too much. I'm just now finishing a tub that I've been using for over TWO years.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file