shaming the patron

spiderlashes5000spiderlashes5000 Posts: 17,898Registered Users Curl Virtuoso
Have you ever been shamed, joked on, teased or called out BY THE PROPRIETOR for shopping or visiting his/her restaurant/store/business too often? Purchasing goods or services there too frequently?

Comments

• CurlyCanadianCurlyCanadian Posts: 10,904Registered Users, Curl Ambassador Curl Connoisseur
    I haven't, but I have done it to plenty of clients. Not shamed, but I'll tease them about coming in to hang out. One guy I swear hides in our office from his wife. Friday night he'll pop in (we're in a plaza) if he is close to say hi, last week we had ordered a bunch of pizzas and asked if he wanted some, sure enough he sat down with the guys and ate lol
    I believe in manicures. I believe in overdressing. I believe in primping at leisure and wearing lipstick. I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles.
    Audrey Hepburn
  • TRBLTRBL Posts: 5,294Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    No, and if I was, they wouldn't be getting any more of my business. I mean, seriously? That's just not cool.
    When I grow up, I wanna be a Jiujitsu Turtle!

My british name, courtesy of Ninja Dog Shade Haven-Staffordshire: TRBL Hough Jewelstone Turtleneck

Its chaos a few hairs at a time. ~Minxy

"Dispute not with her: she is lunatic." -Richard III

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file