Am I a 2c?

CurlyKatoCurlyKato Registered Users Posts: 2
I'm kind off new to all the curly stuff, so I'm not sure about my hairtype. Can you help me, please?

PS: I don't know how to add pictures, so you'll have to do with my profile pic.

Comments

• MyrnaMyrna Registered Users Posts: 2,472 Curl Connoisseur
    Looks to me ilke you have 3A on the bottom and 2B on the rest.
  • naturecatnaturecat Registered Users Posts: 1,986 Curl Neophyte
    I agree with Myrna. Though on long hair it can be tough to tell, as long hair tends to add weight on the hair and elongate the curl. It could be with shorter hair you;d be curly throughout.

3A/f/i
    Super baby fine hair, low porosity
    Shampoos: SM Fruit Fusion (mostly), Avalon lemon (to clarify). Occasional aloe vera and glycerin to wash.
    Stylers: Intelligent Nutrients Perfect Hold Hairspray
    Treatments: Catnip tea, IA girl's PT, Fermented Rice Water, Catnip Tea, Amla tea, Irish Moss, SS PT
  • CurlyKatoCurlyKato Registered Users Posts: 2
    Thank you very much! I am considering cutting 3 inches off, but I'm not sure. I've been trying to grow out my for about 4 years and now I've finally reached the lenght I wanted. But if my hair could be curlier if shorter, I might cut some off.
  • naturecatnaturecat Registered Users Posts: 1,986 Curl Neophyte
    I feel your predicament. I was so sure my hair wouldn't curl more if cut short. And there's no way to tell until you try it. But one thing it will definitely do is bounce up more and be more voluminous. I suspect you'd also have more curl higher up on the hair with the weight taken off. You can keep trimming hair in small amounts if you're hesitant and see what the effect is going just a bit shorter each time.

3A/f/i
    Super baby fine hair, low porosity
    Shampoos: SM Fruit Fusion (mostly), Avalon lemon (to clarify). Occasional aloe vera and glycerin to wash.
    Stylers: Intelligent Nutrients Perfect Hold Hairspray
    Treatments: Catnip tea, IA girl's PT, Fermented Rice Water, Catnip Tea, Amla tea, Irish Moss, SS PT

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file