Devacurl delight?

Cinndyy77Cinndyy77 Registered Users Posts: 19 Curl Neophyte
Hi guys! I have thick wavy curly hair and I'm wondering if any other thick wavy curly girls have tried devacurl delight because I would like to try but I'm not sure if it would have enough moisture for my hair :)

Comments

• wycurlswycurls Registered Users Posts: 47
    I havent given it a whirl but i asked my Devacut stylist about the new line. i have coarse, thick wavy hair. She told me the line is best for thin wavy hair. The decadenace line works good for thick and coarse wavy hair. She has used the conditioner and coconut cream on me.
  • MermomMermom Registered Users Posts: 15
    I don't know who this line is for then, since I have thin wavy hair and it also sucked for me. The wavy lowpoo made my scalp burn, the delight conditioner wasn't very moisturizing, and the wavemaker texture whip actually made my hair straighter. Strange stuff.

Sent from my SM-G920T using CurlTalk App
    Hair Type: Bride of Frankenstein
    Fine, frizzy, poofy, weak waves, some coils, low porosity, just below armpit-length

Hair routine: co-wash, condish, leave-in, struggling to find styler. Henna diluted with conditioner for root touch-up every 4 weeks or so.

Avoids: 'cones, sulfates heat styling and aloe (allergy)

Needs: Styler recommendations! Hair NEVER fully dries when gel is applied! Mousses & creams do not seem to provide enough hold for my weak waves/coils. Help!
  • Cinndyy77Cinndyy77 Registered Users Posts: 19 Curl Neophyte
    Thanks!
    wycurls wrote: »
    I havent given it a whirl but i asked my Devacut stylist about the new line. i have coarse, thick wavy hair. She told me the line is best for thin wavy hair. The decadenace line works good for thick and coarse wavy hair. She has used the conditioner and coconut cream on me.

Thanks! I've been wanting to try ge dexadence line because I also have thick, coarse wavy hair but I'm not sure if I should. Did she also use the no pop decadence shampoo on you?
    no she used the regular no poo since i liked the smell and tingle. they all gave some good hold, and had good slip. My climate is too dry for glycerine, except a month or two in the summer. Its a bummer! All the devacare stuff makes my scalp itch a little so I am moving on to diy products.
    no she used the regular no poo since i liked the smell and tingle. they all gave some good hold, and had good slip. My climate is too dry for glycerine, except a month or two in the summer. Its a bummer! All the devacare stuff makes my scalp itch a little so I am moving on to diy products.

The conditioner worked fine on your hair? Like it didn't weight your hair down and your waves were defined and everything? I've been wanting to try the decadence line but I'm nervous it will weigh my hair down and everything even though I have thick, coarse hair and it's wavy.
    nope not my hair.
    nope not my hair.

ok that's good to know! I think I'll give it a try since i already use the original devacurl line and all

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file