Products

YeayeahYeayeah Registered Users Posts: 100 Curl Novice
So I did the hair porosity test yesterday night. I pulled some strands of hair from the right and left front part of my head. and I pulled some strands on the back left and right part of my head. I left them in lukewarm water overnight came back tonight and all the strands of hair is still floating. So I am guessing that I have low porosity hair.

Do you guys know any good leave in conditioners, Shampoo and conditioner, moisturizers and a good hold to hold the moisturizer in my hair for 3c/4a hair with low porosity?

Comments

• AddeeAddee Registered Users Posts: 412 Curl Connoisseur
    Yeayeah wrote: »
    So I did the hair porosity test yesterday night. I pulled some strands of hair from the right and left front part of my head. and I pulled some strands on the back left and right part of my head. I left them in lukewarm water overnight came back tonight and all the strands of hair is still floating. So I am guessing that I have low porosity hair.

Do you guys know any good leave in conditioners, Shampoo and conditioner, moisturizers and a good hold to hold the moisturizer in my hair for 3c/4a hair with low porosity?

Sometimes this test can be a little off. Tell us how long does your hair typically take to air dry? When your hair is wet does product absorb quickly, about average, or does it just sit on top of your hair? When you get in the shower how long does it take for your hair to feel fully saturated with water? right away, a few minutes, more than five minutes. Is your hair chemically treated?
    Forget what hurt you, but never forget what it taught you.
  • YeayeahYeayeah Registered Users Posts: 100 Curl Novice
    Addee wrote: »
    Yeayeah wrote: »

Sometimes this test can be a little off. Tell us how long does your hair typically take to air dry? When your hair is wet does product absorb quickly, about average, or does it just sit on top of your hair? When you get in the shower how long does it take for your hair to feel fully saturated with water? right away, a few minutes, more than five minutes. Is your hair chemically treated?
    I just woke up went under the shower and just wet my hair in Luke warm water for a good 5 min then turned to cold water to seal the water in. I didn't put no products in my hair I just went under the shower and wet it. It took about a hour and some change to air dry. Last time I was conditioning my hair with the shea brand and I washed it off with cold water then I put a moderate amount back on my hands and rubbed my hands togther to rub it in my hair for leave in conditioner there was still some left that wouldn't rub in so I'm guessing I had to use less not sure if that helps you with your question.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file