CurlTalk

Can I pull off red hair?

I'm having my hair colored tomorrow. I was thinking of a strawberry blonde like Nicole Kidman. I really trust the judgment of everyone on this board. I appreciate honest feedback.

I've been trying to add a picture to this post, but I guess I'm just not internet advanced enough. My pictures are on my fotki link. The Color album probably gives you the best pictures to judge whether another color would look good.

Thanks!
Fine, blonde 3a botticelli curls

Comments

• FearnotsomuchFearnotsomuch Posts: 368Registered Users
    I think the strawberry blond would look awesome on you! Basically anyone can pull off red, it just depends on the correct shade. I think you could go anywhere from strawberry blond to a lighter intense red.
    In DESPERATE need of a haircut.
  • DominicanaHeatDominicanaHeat Posts: 2,729Registered Users
    Yeah you'd look nice with strawberry blonde! I like that you have in the color section of your fotki too. I think any shade within that color family would look great!
    3a/3b thick coarse WL dark brown hair. CG/Mod CG since: 5/4/05. Current products: Right now my hair is in such a tizzy over this winter weather we are hving that nothing really seems to be working. I need a haircut.
  • botticellicurlygirlbotticellicurlygirl Posts: 168Registered Users
    Woohoo! I can't wait. I haven't even told my dh yet. I figured I'd surprise him. I promise to post pictures after I have it done.
    Fine, blonde 3a botticelli curls
  • redcelticcurlsredcelticcurls Posts: 17,502Registered Users
    I think that most blondes can go red depending on the shade. It works for me anyway! Good luck!
    Kiva! Microfinance works.

Med/Coarse, porous curly.
  • lushaholiclushaholic Posts: 2,180Registered Users
    Definitely! :) Can't wait to see the results. :D
    3a/2c f/mii. pics added 2/3/07
    spingbannerwk6.jpghycoffeeiconuy8.gif
  • DelmaDelma Posts: 1,121Registered Users
    I think with your skintone it would look nice
  • sfisher323sfisher323 Posts: 537Registered Users
    Definitely! :) I also tend to think most blondes (be it light or dark - I was a really dusty blonde/light brown before I went red) can go red. Make sure you post pictures! :D
    embracing my inner curl since late Nov 2006
    2b/3a (I think?)
    color-treated red/brown, medium-textured hair
    PJ, currently using Suave citrus smoothie, B2B pom cond, GF C&S leave-in, AG re:coil, LOOB, HE SMU, Jessicurl HCC, CC, AIS