We’d like your help getting CurlTalk back on its feet!

By participating on CurlTalk — posting, commenting, liking — in the next few weeks, you will automatically be entered to win amazing prizes.

Our latest winner is Savagegirl!

CurlyCanadian, Bomega and EllaJ have also won wonderful prizes! Will you be next? Post, like, comment, GET ACTIVE and help us get CurlTalk ENERGIZED again!

Learn more!

Aunt Jackie's Flaxseed Line

AddeeAddee Posts: 369Registered Users Curl Novice
I'm really liking the Aunt Jackie's Flaxseed Cowash. I can actually detangle with it. Normally I use regular conditioner mid week to refresh my hair and not really to get it clean. This is the first product marketed as a cowash that I've like and that gets my hair reasonably clean. I can't use it two weeks in a row though. I have to shampoo. But now I'm shampooing every other week instead of every week.

Also liking the Aunt Jackie's Flaxseed Gel. I was a green Ecostyler user after they stopped putting pvp in the olive oil one. But over time it makes my hair dry. I like this flaxseed gel when I don't feel like making fsg. I alternate between the two. It doesn't dry super hard in my hair maybe because I use li and oil under it.

Oh, I did try the Quench Leave in because I got some free at a hair show. Didn't particularly care for it. But then my hair doesn't like any leavein that's not tresemme naturals or mixed with TN so I'm very screwed when I run out.
Forget what hurt you, but never forget what it taught you.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file