CurlTalk

What do you think of this style?

cyndicyndi Posts: 3,341Registered Users
Hey guys! I'm getting my haircut on Monday, and I want it cut like this...

/home/leaving?target=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DGBP4vZbT8gk" class="Popup

She also wears her hair curly sometimes. I know her hair isn't as curly as mine, but I still think the cut would look nice curly or straight. I can't believe my hair is actually this long!

Is there anyway I can download the video? I can maybe take my roommate's laptop with me to the appointment. Or is there a way I can capture some stills or something from the video. I want the stylist to be able to see the front and back and I can't find any decent photos online. Thanks in advance!

Also, what do you think of the cut? Do you think the bangs are huge no-no? I think they're long enough to fall back when my hair is curly.
I think that I deceive genius.:happy10:

Comments

• zeldagoblinzeldagoblin Posts: 575Registered Users
    Hiya

Im pretty sure you cant download youtube vids, but you could pause the movie where u want and do some screenshots? That way you could get the exact shot at the angle you want.

HTH

Liz x
    Here are my curly pics, password is fuzz

/home/leaving?target=http%3A%2F%2Fpublic.fotki.com%2Fzeldagoblin%2F" class="Popup

But then again, too few to mention...
  • DominicanaHeatDominicanaHeat Posts: 2,729Registered Users
    Yeah I was going to say, do a screen shot. Just pause it, do a "print screen", open an image editing software and save it, then print it out :)
    3a/3b thick coarse WL dark brown hair. CG/Mod CG since: 5/4/05. Current products: Right now my hair is in such a tizzy over this winter weather we are hving that nothing really seems to be working. I need a haircut.
  • cyndicyndi Posts: 3,341Registered Users
    No other comments on the cut?
    I think that I deceive genius.:happy10:
  • DominicanaHeatDominicanaHeat Posts: 2,729Registered Users
    OH! LOL. I like it, I think choppy wavy haircuts are very sexy. I'm sure a of it in her hair is extensions but if you got the length, go for it!
    3a/3b thick coarse WL dark brown hair. CG/Mod CG since: 5/4/05. Current products: Right now my hair is in such a tizzy over this winter weather we are hving that nothing really seems to be working. I need a haircut.