Hello! New to NC

dcastillo68dcastillo68 Posts: 2Registered Users
Hello all,

I'm new to the naturally curly world. I have been a long time relaxer. Never knew my real hair texture until I finally decided to stop relaxing. My mom started relaxing my hair since little and it was the only thing I knew how to do! Now 48 years later, yes not a typo, I decided to stop relaxing and am in awe of my new found curls. Never touching another relaxer ever again. What a waste of 48 years, smh.

Comments

• TriMixDivaTriMixDiva Posts: 255Registered Users
    Yay! Welcome to curly world! Everytime i see someone rocking their curls it just tickles me and helps me with my own angst against my natural texture.

Sent from my LGMS631 using CurlTalk App
    TYPE: 3C
    Current State: Just bc'd but still growing out heat damage in the front that goes to the root
    High Density, Medium Porosity
    Length: Grazing SL curly with tons of layers
    Goal: MBL curly? 2019?
    Doing what I want when I want!
  • dcastillo68dcastillo68 Posts: 2Registered Users
    TriMixDiva wrote: »
    Yay! Welcome to curly world! Everytime i see someone rocking their curls it just tickles me and helps me with my own angst against my natural texture.

Sent from my LGMS631 using CurlTalk App
    Thanks for the support
  • YeayeahYeayeah Posts: 100Registered Users Curl Novice
    Hello relaxers no more!!
  • curlyamarylliscurlyamaryllis Posts: 338Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    Hello all,

I'm new to the naturally curly world. I have been a long time relaxer. Never knew my real hair texture until I finally decided to stop relaxing. My mom started relaxing my hair since little and it was the only thing I knew how to do! Now 48 years later, yes not a typo, I decided to stop relaxing and am in awe of my new found curls. Never touching another relaxer ever again. What a waste of 48 years, smh.

I only wasted 40 years, lol! Welcome to the curly side!
    CG since May 1, 2016
    3a, fine, thin, normal porosity, no dye, greying naturally
    Devacurl Weightless Waves Low Poo & Conditioner, B'Leave-in and Ultra Defining Gel
    Curl Junkie Spiral Lotion in low humidity
    Ouidad Advanced Heat & Humidity Gel mixed with UDG for high humidity
    at home gelatin PT
    Hask Argan Oil Deep Conditioner

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file