Different curl patterns

kleinehexekleinehexe Registered Users Posts: 80 Curl Neophyte
Having different curl patterns it extremely frustrating. That's all. Just venting.

Comments

• curlypearlcurlypearl Registered Users Posts: 12,231 Curl Connoisseur
    I agree. It's very common but definitely frustrating! I want a strong curl pattern that's the same all over. Dream on Curlypearl!
    2/c Coarse hair med. density.
    Highly porous. Color over grey.
    I love all the Curl Junkie products. Still experimenting with gels and curl creams. Still hoping for 2nd day hair....
    Every day is a gift :flower:
  • curlyamarylliscurlyamaryllis Registered Users Posts: 338 Curl Connoisseur
    Yes, yes it is.
    CG since May 1, 2016
    3a, fine, thin, normal porosity, no dye, greying naturally
    Devacurl Weightless Waves Low Poo & Conditioner, B'Leave-in and Ultra Defining Gel
    Curl Junkie Spiral Lotion in low humidity
    Ouidad Advanced Heat & Humidity Gel mixed with UDG for high humidity
    at home gelatin PT
    Hask Argan Oil Deep Conditioner
  • naturecatnaturecat Registered Users Posts: 1,986 Curl Neophyte
    My curl pattern is uniform at one length. But with my current haircut the top left canopy has a hard time curling. I have to rewet it and diffuse; otherwise those pieces straighten and stick straight out from product and not being scrunched/diffused properly. It takes soooooo much longer to dry because of this. Sometimes it doesn't curl properly again, too much product in there. And it looks terrible after all that effort. Super frustrating. And, oh, she cut super short pieces in the front that stick straight out because they don't clump with anything. And they don't pin curl. *rant off*

3A/f/i
    Super baby fine hair, low porosity
    Shampoos: SM Fruit Fusion (mostly), Avalon lemon (to clarify). Occasional aloe vera and glycerin to wash.
    Stylers: Intelligent Nutrients Perfect Hold Hairspray
    Treatments: Catnip tea, IA girl's PT, Fermented Rice Water, Catnip Tea, Amla tea, Irish Moss, SS PT
  • Princesa7Princesa7 Registered Users Posts: 59 Curl Neophyte
    Agreed 100%!!!
    3b but with a mix of 3a/3c
    Fine/med texture
    Normal/low porosity

**Hair product junkie!!**

Current favorites..

*Shampoo & Conditioner-SM Coconut & Hibiscus Curl and Shine

*Leave In-Mixed Chicks & SM Jamaican Black Castor Oil

*Stylers-SM Curl Enhancing Smoothie & Souffle,Cantu Come Back Curl,SM Coconut and hibiscus styling milk
  • spiderlashes5000spiderlashes5000 Registered Users Posts: 17,898 Curl Virtuoso
    I have all different curl patterns, too, so manipulate them all to either loosen or tighten to affect some semblance of uniformity.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file