CurlTalk

Hair type?

MonaMona Posts: 49Registered Users
You all probably get really tired of seeing these, but here's another one.

I FINALLY got a Fotki, and uploaded some pictures. Sadly, I don't have a camera of my own, so they aren't the greatest pictures in the world... just ignore my face and concentrate on my hair. :lol:

Never really been sure of my hair type- some days I barely have a 2a wave and others it could pass for a strong 3a. There's some spirals, some waves, and a few straight pieces near the nape of my neck. Yay for inconsistancy!

In one, you can see the new uber short hair that I really don't like- I miss my hair...

Anywho, thanks a lot in advance.

Fotki: /home/leaving?target=http%3A%2F%2Fpublic.fotki.com%2FAnnBird%2F" class="Popup
Password: wavybaby
Long-time Lurker
2a-2c (3a on the best of days)
Modified CG
Shampoo 1-2 times a week, condish with Suave Naturals Coconut, style with Suave gel and Aussie Sprunch Spray

Comments

• BrioBrio Posts: 1,432Registered Users
    I think a wavy --- 2B, maybe.

I think your hair looks awesome. I really like the big, loose waves. I think it will be curlier if you grow some of the layers back out.

Are you brushing/combing? If you are, your hair is probably curlier than you think.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Frizz Happens!
    my Fotki hair journey/experiment diary PW is brio (and I really need to update it!)

3A hair; coloring with henna/indigo since July 2009; normally follow the CG method. Still searching for my HG products!
  • Gemini13Gemini13 Posts: 5,000Registered Users
    In most of the pics you look wavy, a 2-something, although it looks a bit curlier in the first pic. Does your hair get curlier when it grows? If so you might be a 3A. Also, depending on how you style your hair, there might be more curls there waiting to happen.
    Brooklyn, NY

Hair: 3A/B, Underlayer of 2B
    HG products:
    Winter- Giovanni Tea Tree (co-wash) & 50/50 (condish); Curl Junkie Curl Assurance Leave-In; Curls Milkshake & Quenched Curls; Re:coil; BRHG
    Summer: DevaCurl No Poo & OneC; CK; Re:coil; BRHG; Honey!!!

fotki pw= crrrls