Hi I'm new!

polishjunkiepolishjunkie Posts: 2Registered Users
Hi there,

I'm Amy and I'm basically new here. I LOL'd because I realized I'd signed up for the site July 24, 2014, which was literally the day before I purchased my own small business. Then did not visit site again even once until now - I guess I've been kinda busy.

Anyway, I've got a bit more free time now and want to learn how to take care of my curls finally at age 37. I'm hear to learn about new techniques and products. Thanks in advance for the help!
2c/3a, very low-porosity, medium/high density, thick hair.
Currently collarbone-length and growing out, but desperately in need of a trim and style.
Products: No idea yet! I'm a newbie, help!

Comments

• MorrisonFan91MorrisonFan91 Posts: 603Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    welcome!! :) .

we might be able to talk styling ideas since i am very low porosity strands. & having to grow back curls and waves after being bullied tons by relatives.
  • polishjunkiepolishjunkie Posts: 2Registered Users
    Sounds good! I am unsure about low porosity too. My hair is definitely low porosity, it will float overnight! But I'm confused because it sounds like usually high porosity = frizz but I have lots of frizz. Sorry you were bullied.
    2c/3a, very low-porosity, medium/high density, thick hair.
    Currently collarbone-length and growing out, but desperately in need of a trim and style.
    Products: No idea yet! I'm a newbie, help!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file