We’d like your help getting CurlTalk back on its feet!

By participating on CurlTalk — posting, commenting, liking — in the next few weeks, you will automatically be entered to win amazing prizes.

Our latest winner is Savagegirl!

CurlyCanadian, Bomega and EllaJ have also won wonderful prizes! Will you be next? Post, like, comment, GET ACTIVE and help us get CurlTalk ENERGIZED again!

Learn more!

Ouidad Curl Immersion Hi-Defining Custard

GreatcurlsGreatcurls Posts: 1,782Registered Users
After reading Andrea.Wilso's review, I decided to give it a try.

IMO, this custard is one of the best products of 2016! My hair was left elongated, defined, soft, frizz-free, and stayed that way for 5 days. The product also paired well with the leave-in conditioner I used on a few sections of hair that are extra dry; but the custard was used alone on most of my hair.

It does have glycerin (second ingredient), so I'll have to try this again in the winter. But I have used well formulated products containing glycerin in the winter and had no problem with my hair being dry.

If you can get a sample or the full size, it's definitely worth trying!
Mod CG-Naturally Highly Porous and Dry
This list is not exhaustive...:happy3:
CoWash: various
DT: various

Leave-in
: CR L/I Collection, various
Stylers:MC Leave-in, Gorilla Snot
Spritz/Sealant:Nu-Gro spray w/moisturizer
*experimenting and loving it!

Comments

• fashionafashiona Posts: 5Registered Users
    I received this initially in one of my Curl Boxes and was so impressed that I purchased the full size without question. I have used co washes that leave a film on your hair and make it stiff and dry, but that was not the case with this product. My hair and scalp felt really clean after I used it without that sticky feeling, and was super soft. The smell was nice, too. I did have to use some conditioner afterwards, but I always use conditioner so that was no biggie for me.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file