Did Shea moisture discontinue the Yucca & Plantain Strengthening mist?

There are two types of spray mists from the dark green product line: Yucca & Plantain Strengthening mist and the Yucca & Plantain Anti-breakage frizz free mist. I cannot seem to find the strengthening mist on their website, and every time I search it up on google, I get many results of the frizz-free mist instead... to a point where I don't know which is which or if they are the same product. All I want to know is if anyone has tried these products and if they work, and the actual "accurate" ingredients listed. I have fine/thin hair and I am looking to buy the strengthening mist for extra volume, however, I do not know if the product contains SD alcohol in it, as I am getting different search results that says it does, and says it doesn't. I am looking for a leave-in/mist that contains biotin or 'thickening agents.' Thanks!

Comments

• Curlista93Curlista93 Posts: 398Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    I think the freeze mist is the reformulation of the thickenings mist. I remember Shea Moisture reformulating/repackaging at least one other product from this line by changing some of the ingredients & changing the name. That's probably why you're getting sketchy search results.
    4a/3c, Low Porosity, Fine Texture
  • MyrnaMyrna Posts: 2,403Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    I have the anti-breakage formula and cannot stand the smell. I use the Coconut Hibiscus shine and hold spray. The anti breakage formula does not have alcohol SD in it. I do wish SM would use larger print for their ingredients...so hard to read!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file