Ojon Batana Oil

TheOjonbatanacoTheOjonbatanaco Registered Users Posts: 1
I have been contacted by many about quantities of batana and in what role I participate. My Tribe has been producing Batana for centuries and my grandmother was born on an island in the mosquita. I am a manufacturer and wholesale direct source for people in the hair care industry.

I Bring Batana Oil here to California for sale/distribution. I am amazed of how many products make there claim that Batana oil Or Ojon which is the name of the palm tree where which the batana is grown from. These products have so little of the product in it. I am amazed that people use it.

Because pure batana on its own has many qualities,The Miskitu people use batana in their hair and as a body moisturizer. It‘s oil is processed by hand. It is extracted from the nut of the American palm (Elaeis oleifera) – as a skin and hair treatment. It encourages thick, shiny hair, solution for dandruff, dry scalp, dry hair and repairs damaged hair, it’s known to eradicate graying hair.

So if you want the real deal product 99.9 pure (I need to say That) Is all Batana, You can contact me. I am ready to help you. You can buy batana oil on eBay, esty, and open sky. IMG_20160529_235729.jpg IMG_20150920_153848_040.jpg

Comments

• tatimedinatatimedina Registered Users, Curl Ambassador Posts: 1 Curl Neophyte
    Hi there,

What is your contact information? 

I would like to contact you immediately regarding purchase. 
  • BlessingNaturalBlessingNatural Registered Users Posts: 86 Curl Connoisseur
    how much is it, what information for contact

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file