Can i mix all of these together?

Miss_CMiss_C Posts: 22Registered Users
I already have, so i hope it's ok to use!

I have mixed:

Shea butter
coconut oil
almond oil
jojoba oil
argan oil
lavender

I would like to use it on my hair as an over night treatment. Could i do this?

Comments

• BeinDebBeinDeb Posts: 583Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    Sure, why not? There's also an excellent recipe for an oil mix on science-y hair blog. The author is a chemist and concocted it to be close to hair's natural sebum.
  • Miss_CMiss_C Posts: 22Registered Users
    Thank you. That is an interesting blog! I think i will try some of those.
    In the meantime, i have decided to put my concoction into wet hair to sit for 10 minutes.
    It felt very oily and thick (i whipped it into a cream form). It definitely does not feel very nice to put on. Hopefully the end result is better
  • Miss_CMiss_C Posts: 22Registered Users
    I washed it out with shea moisture coconut and hibiscus shampoo and conditioner.

RESULTS:
    My hair is amazingly soft and fluffy. I like the softness, but not the fluffy and light feeling. it has given it a lot of volume, but loosened my curls too much.
    It has possibly made my hair lighter
  • Karina1987Karina1987 Posts: 28Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    I think all ingredients are very healthy and good for your hair. I would like to recommend you the recipe of a shampoo that I make for myself. I use some oils too, usually tea tree oil or coconut oil and add some vitamins as B6, B12, C https://ambrossimo.com/skin-vitamins/. They are considered to be good for skin as well. First I tried them for my skin care and then experimented with the shampoo and really was satisfied with the effect.
    Would you like to know how to care about your skin with natural products? Read about skin care philosophy here https://ambrossimo.com/skin_care-for_beautiful_skin/

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file