CurlTalk

Moochie?

spiderlashes5000spiderlashes5000 Posts: 17,495Registered Users Curl Neophyte
Why is Michelle Obama called "moochie"? What lies behind that name?

I saw this pic and read someone's comment: Look at the first ladies of France and Italy. And Moochie looks like the domestic help.
(not who they are btw)

WTF? Domestic help? :blob6: you have to wear a tight dress to be seen as a first lady? I think I would be homicidal if I were she. How does she hold it together? So unfair.

derrieres.jpg

Comments

• CurlyCanadianCurlyCanadian Posts: 10,780Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    I would have guessed a cutesy nickname? I have two Michelle's as friends, one is Chelle, and the other is Michy, something along those lines.

If its from the writer, maybe the first entry about over sized clothes?

Urban Dictionary: Moochie

I think her clothes are always on point!
    I believe in manicures. I believe in overdressing. I believe in primping at leisure and wearing lipstick. I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles.
    Audrey Hepburn
  • LotsawavesLotsawaves Posts: 8,660Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    From Michael Berg:

Every person has a unique connection to the Creator that can never be extinguished, and every person has a great soul that can manifest important things in our world. To make a person feel less than they are because of something inside themselves, be it faith, race, or sexual orientation, is the greatest sin of all."