FBP!

CurlyCanadianCurlyCanadian CanadaRegistered Users, Curl Ambassador Posts: 10,904 Curl Connoisseur
Game time!!

How do you rate a man? Face, body or penis?

Robert Verdi did this on a radio show yesterday morning and I was dying at the callers and there reasoning (and stories behind!) for choosing each!
I believe in manicures. I believe in overdressing. I believe in primping at leisure and wearing lipstick. I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles.
Audrey Hepburn

Comments

• eche428eche428 Minneapolis AreaRegistered Users Posts: 2,782 Curl Connoisseur
    Depends what I want to do with him! LOL

Face - Initial attraction (if I was looking to date him)
    Body - If it's just a physical thing
    Penis - If it's going to be a long term thing it might be a factor, however it's not the boat but the motion in the ocean :compress:

Of course I'm married so that ^ is all hypothetical. Great question!
    < member since 2006 (no idea where 1969 came from :toothy10:).

[FONT=&quot]Med/high porosity; color treated; med [FONT=&quot]d[/FONT]ensity 2c/3a.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Summer: (high dew point) co-wash [FONT=&quot]& leave-in [/FONT]Matrix Biolage Cleansing Conditioner for Curly Hair[FONT=&quot]. [/FONT]Ouidad Climate Control Heat & Humidity Gel.[/FONT][FONT=&quot] Spring and Fall: (perfect dew point) co-wash & leave-in Curl Junkie Repair Me! or [FONT=&quot]CJ [/FONT]BeautiCurls Strengthening Hair Conditioner; f[FONT=&quot]ollo[/FONT]wed by [FONT=&quot]CJ Pattern Pusha & [/FONT]Curl Queen.[/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot] W[/FONT]inter: (low dew point) add in [FONT=&quot]CJ [/FONT]Coffee-Coco Curl Creme Lite[FONT=&quot].[/FONT][/FONT]
  • spiderlashes5000spiderlashes5000 Registered Users Posts: 17,898 Curl Virtuoso
    As long as he's circumcised, I don't really care about the penis. (However, I have never seen or known a man with like a really small penis. Maybe if I had, I'd be more particular about that.) Obviously, it has to function normally.

The body? I have my standards, but they are realistic, accounting for age and the fact that most of us no longer have 5 hrs of free time a day to work out.

I do like the really handsome ones tho! I still look at my bf and can't believe he's real. How can anyone be that handsome?!
  • multicultcurlymulticultcurly Registered Users Posts: 5,136 Curl Connoisseur
    I agree with Eche. It really depends on what I want to with him. Lol.

For a long-term relationship, I like traditionally handsome men, though I do like ruggedly handsome men as well.

I like slim, medium build guys and some thin ones. I have an innate aversion to fatness. I know not PC but it's true. However I've liked one guy with a little extra weight and one who was all muscle but large frame.

Having dated more than one man with below average penises, size makes a difference. I can work with average, but barely there, small, and thin isn't that great.

So for me face first, then body, and ladtly penis would seal the deal. Lol.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using CurlTalk App
    3b/c, medium-coarse, low porosity, high density
    HG: Jessicurl Too Shea and Kinky Curly Curling Custard
    Shampoo: nonsulfate shampoo and Suave Naturals sulfate shampoo when needed
  • LotsawavesLotsawaves Scottsdale, AZRegistered Users Posts: 9,777 Curl Virtuoso
    I think we are all initially attracted to a man's look 1st. I don't mind if the hair is thinning or they are bald, but I can't handle bad teeth. Real turn off for me.
    Body wise? I don't want a fat man, but I'm OK with a little paunch. I have one myself. LOL!
    Penis? I have had my share of small penises & size does matter to me. You can rock that boat all you want, but if your boat is small I'm not staying on it.
    I have to say that the personality is very important to me. I can fall in love with someone who I can really enjoy their company. I think we should all be friends with who we fall in love with,but if his penis is real small he will just remain a friend.
    From Michael Berg:

Every person has a unique connection to the Creator that can never be extinguished, and every person has a great soul that can manifest important things in our world. To make a person feel less than they are because of something inside themselves, be it faith, race, or sexual orientation, is the greatest sin of all."
    Lol Lotsa. I'm in complete agreement about getting off of small boats and leaving them in the friend zone. I love the way you worded that. Rofl.

Where are you finding all these small-penised guys?? I have never seen one!

Reminds me of that song "small dick guys"...or something lol
  • LotsawavesLotsawaves Scottsdale, AZRegistered Users Posts: 9,777 Curl Virtuoso
    Spider, I find them everywhere or they find me. I was watching Real Housewives of NY & Bethany Frankel talked about this. She called it a baby carrot. I met a man thru mutual friends who I was very attracted to. We went out for months. The time came to seal the deal, so to speak & I was traumatized. I think I was bigger than him. That was our last date.
    From Michael Berg:

Every person has a unique connection to the Creator that can never be extinguished, and every person has a great soul that can manifest important things in our world. To make a person feel less than they are because of something inside themselves, be it faith, race, or sexual orientation, is the greatest sin of all."
    Spider, the sing you're thinking of is "don't want no short, short man" lol.

I've only met two. One was my first and it wasn't so bad. The second guy, though great in bed, wouldn't have lasted because his equipment was really lacking. Most of the guys I have been intimate with have been of some size so I knew what I was missing.

My friend and I call them "baby" penises because they're what I imagined a small child - not a grown man - would be endowed with. It can't be great to be them.

• CurlyCanadianCurlyCanadian CanadaRegistered Users, Curl Ambassador Posts: 10,904 Curl Connoisseur
    Haha it keeps coming back to the penis!!
    I believe in manicures. I believe in overdressing. I believe in primping at leisure and wearing lipstick. I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles.
    Audrey Hepburn
  • CatitudeBooCatitudeBoo Registered Users Posts: 590 Curl Connoisseur
    Face first. However, it takes more than looks to impress me. I've met my fair share of attractive men with nice bodies who were stupid, small-minded, f***boys, misogynistic, etc and it didn't matter. I stopped talking to them very quickly. From my experience, the more attractive the guy was, the worse he treated women.

Body - slim to average build is fine. I like some tone but nothing too bulky or hard. Rock hard, overly chiseled bodies are uncomfortable during sex.

Penis- If I genuinely like the guy, then by default I like his stuff. I don't mind small to average penii because I prefer a**l.
    CG since Dec. 2013  B)
    3b/c ~ fine ~ high porosity ~ low density
    No-Poo: SheaMoisture Manuka Honey & Mafura Oil Shampoo 
    RO: Tresemme Botanique Nourish & Replenish Conditioner 
    Stylers: Tresemme Flawless Curls Mousse & Extra Hold Hairspray 

I think you need to add a fourth category: handy around the house. That's HUGE to me.
    And the car. I don't even like to pump gas much less all the other stuff involved with owning a car.
    From Michael Berg:

Lol. All of the guys who have won me over all were able to do basic car maintenance and knew their way around a toolbox.

• JosephineJosephine Registered Users Posts: 14,408 Curl Connoisseur
    Lotsawaves wrote: »
    I think we are all initially attracted to a man's look 1st. I don't mind if the hair is thinning or they are bald, but I can't handle bad teeth. Real turn off for me.
    Body wise? I don't want a fat man, but I'm OK with a little paunch. I have one myself. LOL!
    Penis? I have had my share of small penises & size does matter to me. You can rock that boat all you want, but if your boat is small I'm not staying on it.
    I have to say that the personality is very important to me. I can fall in love with someone who I can really enjoy their company. I think we should all be friends with who we fall in love with,but if his penis is real small he will just remain a friend.

I agree with all of this to a T except I'm not a fan of thinning hair or baldies but other stuff can make up for that. The p can't be too small or it won't work. No kind of motion can get me off if it's not large enough and that's pretty much THE difference between a friend and lover lol.
  • JosephineJosephine Registered Users Posts: 14,408 Curl Connoisseur
    Where are you finding all these small-penised guys?? I have never seen one!

Reminds me of that song "small dick guys"...or something lol

How are you not?? LOL lucky you. I would say most are not small..but some are
    I think you need to add a fourth category: handy around the house. That's HUGE to me.

LOL and for me it's the opposite, can cook, I guess I could do without but it suckkkss. I've figured out how to do car and other stuff even if its hiring pple, that stuff is not needed on a daily basis..but I eat at least once a day at home soo...man I miss the ex that could cook and he was also the most handy in traditional manly ways too, changed my car's window motor.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file