Conditioners with tons of SLIP?

Chelle.WhiteChelle.White Posts: 6Registered Users
Hey curlies/ coilies :compress:. Im 4a/3c and with pending porosity (that's another post because i do not feel my hair is porous anymore; it's acting weird :cry:), fine strands, and high density.

I have been on the hunt for conditioner with slip for about a month now and literally nothing. Every time I go into a store someone recommends a liquid or spray leave in, which is fine because I use those but NOT for slip bruh :happy8: *eyeroll*, lol. so Nothing is giving me slip conditioner or leave in wise, and nothing is moisturizing my hair. I am barely getting by with my huge bun and gel and some of that double butter cream by as I am.

I dont have a sufficient condish or leave in condish thatll give me the moisture and detangling slip I need.

HELP?! :shaking::cry::angry7:

Comments

• Curlista93Curlista93 Posts: 398Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    You've probably already tried it since it's very popular but I would like recommend trying Aussie Moist deeep conditioner/3 minute Miracle or Herbal Essence Body Envy conditioner. If you're really having trouble with slip I would go ahead and try something with silicones (unless you're against that).
    4a/3c, Low Porosity, Fine Texture
  • Chelle.WhiteChelle.White Posts: 6Registered Users
    Curlista93 wrote: »
    You've probably already tried it since it's very popular but I would like recommend trying Aussie Moist deeep conditioner/3 minute Miracle or Herbal Essence Body Envy conditioner. If you're really having trouble with slip I would go ahead and try something with silicones (unless you're against that).
    Thank you Curlista93. I have heard things about the Aussie but for protein not for slip. My hair is in this weird phase where It acts high porosity but when I give it protein it goes crazy and dry like low porosity, it's so weird lol - anyway so I recently (last week) have been wary of protein. I'm going to give it a try tomorrow I hope it helps 🙏😭 lol I've spent so much money in the past two weeks and nothing is working! EBW is failing horribly for me right now as far as defanging and deep conditioning.

anyway thanks! lol
  • adthomasadthomas Posts: 5,525Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    Have you tried any Tresemme? Also I find adding oil to a conditioner helps with slip.
    Yes, it's real. No, you can't touch it. :wav:

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file