Which Shea Moisture line for wavy hair?

Talitha.van Talitha.van Registered Users Posts: 8
I already have the superfruit complex hairmasque and i love it but i'm wondering which line is suitable for my thick wavy, long and naturally dry hair does anyone have suggestions?

Comments

• MeiMei Registered Users Posts: 259 Curl Neophyte
    Just stick with the superfruit line and buy their shampoo, but use it only 2-3 times a week so as not to over wash your hair. Then follow with the conditioner or hair mask (depending on how dry your hair is will determine whether you are using the hair mask as the conditioner or not). You may only need the hair mask once a week and the lighter rinse-out conditioner from the same line on most wash days.

Because your hair is so long you should really only wash your scalp with the shampoo, as when you rinse the shampoo out, it's going to run down the length of your hair and cleanse it anyway. This will save you money in the long run as you will be using less shampoo. The best way to do it is to add shampoo in parts to your scalp: The top, the back, the sides, and the underside. Then massage in well, then rinse.
    Multicultural (Caucasian/Filipina)
    2b/2c - f - iii - low porosity - normal elasticity
    Holy Grail: Matrix Biolage Cleansing Conditioner for Curly Hair
    I rotate through the rest of my products depending on weather and etc but usually don't need them
    I try not to use products tested on animals if I can help it.
    Link: Updated hair picture January 2017

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file