Hello, I am happy to be here! -- trouble with my hair

Jassie.ComerJassie.Comer Registered Users Posts: 3
Hello ladies

I have been natural for about 2 years and I recently straighten my hair around March 20th. Now I am trying to bring my curls back and nothing is working. The middle of my hair has been dry and brittle. The ends of my hair have been shedding a lot, and my curls just don't have that pop like it use to, usually my hair will be puffy and wild but it's dropped down and don't have any life to them anymore😔 I have been trying everything but it seems nothing is working. Plus my hair was a 3A - 3B now it's a 2c- 3a ,

I need a whole bunch of help , please help me ladies

Comments

• Curlista93Curlista93 Registered Users Posts: 411 Curl Novice
    Have you tried a protein treatment followed by a deep conditioning treatment?
    Kinky Curly, 4a, Fine Texture 
    Last Relaxer: 2/11/2012
    Latest BC: 11/24/2018

• Jassie.ComerJassie.Comer Registered Users Posts: 3
    Yes I use Aphogee 2 minute reconstructer and I have Edan Bodyworks all natural deep conditioner.
  • Therese1Therese1 Registered Users Posts: 2,563 Curl Virtuoso
    Do you think clarifying would help? When I can't get anything to work, I clarify just to make sure that I'm not dealing with build-up.
    Low poo: Intelligent Nutrients (IN) Harmonic; Oribe Cleansing Creme
    RO: IN Harmonic
    LI: CJ Beauticurls; Jessicurl (JC) Gelebration Spray
    DC: JC Deep Conditioning Treatment; Weleda Rosemary Conditioning Oil
    Stylers: JC Confident Coils; IN Volumizing Spray; IN Perfect Hold Hairspray; John Masters Sea Mist; Bumble Bb. Gel; Kenra Firm-Hold Gel; Sevi Blue Yarrow Sea Salt Spray
    Low-porosity 2a/b baby-fine hair
  • Jassie.ComerJassie.Comer Registered Users Posts: 3
    Yea I am faithful user of ACV

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file