I'm new!

lesliechellelesliechelle Registered Users Posts: 5
I'm so happy I found this website. I have no idea what I'm doing to my hair. Hopefully I can get some help here.

My name is Leslie. I live in West Monroe, LA. I'm 34 (bleh). I have a wonderful husband and a beautiful 15 month old daughter. Her hair is looking like it will be MUCH curlier than mine, so I gotta master the art of styling curly hair.

I think my hair is 2a. Its shoulder-length, fine, and wavy. I wouldn't even call it curly. It will do curls with the help of heat, but air-dried its messy, frizzy waves. My entire life, I've been forcing my hair to be smooth and straight. I'm finally ready to give up and just let it do what it wants to do. I'm hoping to get tips here, so I can help my hair be beautiful and healthy in its natural state.

Comments

• MorrisonFan91MorrisonFan91 Registered Users Posts: 609 Curl Connoisseur
    Welcome :):) .
  • Therese1Therese1 Registered Users Posts: 2,563 Curl Virtuoso
    Glad to have you with us!
    Low poo: Intelligent Nutrients (IN) Harmonic; Oribe Cleansing Creme
    RO: IN Harmonic
    LI: CJ Beauticurls; Jessicurl (JC) Gelebration Spray
    DC: JC Deep Conditioning Treatment; Weleda Rosemary Conditioning Oil
    Stylers: JC Confident Coils; IN Volumizing Spray; IN Perfect Hold Hairspray; John Masters Sea Mist; Bumble Bb. Gel; Kenra Firm-Hold Gel; Sevi Blue Yarrow Sea Salt Spray
    Low-porosity 2a/b baby-fine hair
  • The Blessed QueenThe Blessed Queen Registered Users Posts: 15 Curl Neophyte
    I'm so happy I found this website. I have no idea what I'm doing to my hair. Hopefully I can get some help here.

My name is Leslie. I live in West Monroe, LA. I'm 34 (bleh). I have a wonderful husband and a beautiful 15 month old daughter. Her hair is looking like it will be MUCH curlier than mine, so I gotta master the art of styling curly hair.

I think my hair is 2a. Its shoulder-length, fine, and wavy. I wouldn't even call it curly. It will do curls with the help of heat, but air-dried its messy, frizzy waves. My entire life, I've been forcing my hair to be smooth and straight. I'm finally ready to give up and just let it do what it wants to do. I'm hoping to get tips here, so I can help my hair be beautiful and healthy in its natural state.

Hiiiii dear!!! glad you feel ready to embrace your hair texture :) Welcome in!!!:thumright:
    :afro:Ghanaian /Natural 4a/b | Subscribe to --> My Youtube Channel !

mini-twists-take-down2_zpsyybpmjhm.png

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file