CurlTalk

Best spray rejuvenating product for 2nd day hair?

Looking for a spray in product (not spray GEL) for 2nd day hair that will rejuvenate limp curls and add some bounce. Pros and cons for Jessicurl Awe Inspiriling vs Curl Junkie?

Comments

• lazykerrilazykerri Posts: 650Registered Users
    Jessicurl has been working really well for me lately. I never tried Curl Junkie's spray. It helps with frizz (I still have some but I don't blame the product for it) and enhances curl. However, I spray it in my hands and then smooth it on and scrunch. I can't use sprays because invariably it will get on my face and I have sensitive skin. I haven't tried spraying since I got the fragrance free version, but I think I'll play it safe.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~ Always naturally lazy and curly! ~

Photo album password: curly
    Blog: lazykerri.wordpress.com
    Curl Type: 3a Fii
    Current Favorites:
    • Jessicurl Too Shea Conditioner
    • Jessicurl Confident Coils
    • Rockin Ringlets, and
    • Herbal Essences Set Me Up Gel
  • baroness1440baroness1440 Posts: 41Registered Users
    I scrunch with warm water and the products already in my hair bring it back to life.
    Holding a Grudge is Like Drinking Poison Hoping the Other Person will Die.
  • linda_mlinda_m Posts: 211Registered Users
    I like Mist-er Right better than Awe Inspiraling, but my all time fav is one I make myself which is a few drops of oil in water in a spray bottle. Recipe is similar to the lavendar spray one in the CG book, except that I don't bother measuring. I only make a small amount at one time, because of no preservatives. I'm using Jessicurl oil blend, but I think other oils would work just as well. Next time I'm going to try plain jojoba.
    Couple of inches past shoulder length 3A. Shampoo every 3rd or 4th day w/ baby shampoo; Tigi Fashionista conditioner; back to Condition 3-in-1 mousse . Alternate days water rinse, conditioner and mousse.