The Americans TV show - anybody watching?

TeenieCurlTeenieCurl Registered Users Posts: 14
Just binge watched the first three seasons on Netflix. What an amazing show! I would say it's right up there with Breaking Bad. Looking forward to the new season, but without cable subscription will probably have to break down and get it for $2.99/episode. Not sure I can wait until it comes out on dvd again after just checking out the previews of new episodes.
•Conditioner: DevaCurl One Condition
•No-poo: DevaCurl No-Poo Original
•Styler(s): DevaCurl LightDefining Gel, B'Leave-In Curl Boost and Volumizer
• First CG cut 2/12/2016

Comments

• DedachanDedachan Registered Users Posts: 1,644 Curl Neophyte
    I have been watching it, but I think I'm still somewhere in season 2. I'm taking my time with this one as there are many other shows that have my attention lately.

I like that they show what it would look like for spies to balance everyday life with dangerous missions, showing that they are real people, not just characters in a thriller, and the politics shown in the show seem believable as well.

Keri Russell has impressed me. She annoyed me as Felicity, but in The Americans she is rocking it. Only it's sad to see curls gone. :cry:
  • TeenieCurlTeenieCurl Registered Users Posts: 14
    She surprised me too. I had no idea she was such a good actress. In one of the older interviews she said: "It's refreshing to not have to play someone charming."
    I am surprised she hasn't gotten more awards for it.
    I hope her 'main' hairstyle is a wig like all the others, and she isn't straightening it every time. :)
    •Conditioner: DevaCurl One Condition
    •No-poo: DevaCurl No-Poo Original
    •Styler(s): DevaCurl LightDefining Gel, B'Leave-In Curl Boost and Volumizer
    • First CG cut 2/12/2016
  • Myradella3Myradella3 Registered Users Posts: 2,481
    I didn't know it was on Netflix. I picked up the show in Season 2 and missed a few of those. I know what I'm doing next weekend....

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file