iPad Sync

CurlyCanadianCurlyCanadian Registered Users, Curl Ambassador Posts: 10,904 Curl Connoisseur
Is there an easy way to sync my phone and iPad. I've been using my iPad forever sort of just a laptop. I decided to sync it to my phone, and while the pics and everything are there, my email and stuff is all asking for the passwords to be entered. When I got my new phone and synced it from the last one, everything was already set up. I would like this to be as well.

If I use my iPad for iMessage, will the message show on both devices, or just the one it was sent from? I feel this should be easier then I'm making it!
I believe in manicures. I believe in overdressing. I believe in primping at leisure and wearing lipstick. I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles.
Audrey Hepburn

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file