caster oil for growth?

FmasuhrFmasuhr Registered Users Posts: 1,354 Curl Neophyte
i got same caster oil from a friend and wanted to use it to help with my growth, i know that a few curlies like that do that or have tried it before, so i waned to ask what are your expirances with it? If you used it to help with growth how did u do it? my hair really loves oils though i know that caster oil is a bit thicker and greasier as other oils.

my hair: 3b, high porosity, high density and coarse hair (i think i finally figured that all out)
my hair loves conditioner only styling!
Oils and my own procuts are my hairs best friend
my hair goal length is bra strap length when curly.
:hello1:

Comments

• Curlista93Curlista93 Registered Users Posts: 411 Curl Novice
    I've used it but not consistently. That's probably why I didn't see any results. If the oil is too thick you can always dilute it with other oils.
    Kinky Curly, 4a, Fine Texture 
    Last Relaxer: 2/11/2012
    Latest BC: 11/24/2018

• FmasuhrFmasuhr Registered Users Posts: 1,354 Curl Neophyte
    it did surprise me how thick it is, im going to make a mixture to use on my scalp with other oils. i just dont know how long i should leave it in and if my haair is going to be greasy after although my hair loves lots of oils

my hair: 3b, high porosity, high density and coarse hair (i think i finally figured that all out)
  • GiftedGirlGiftedGirl Registered Users Posts: 12
    I highly recommend Argan oil.
    It not only helps grow, but also make your hair look so cool.
  • FmasuhrFmasuhr Registered Users Posts: 1,354 Curl Neophyte
    Argan oil is my all time fav ^^ only problem is that its getting almost impossible to get, i put the very last of my argan oil into my caster oil mixture.
    I like my mixture, its just that its soooo sticky n thick have to be careful to not touch my hair haha

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file