Blog for Natural Hair Teens

thenaturalhairthenaturalhair Registered Users Posts: 3
Hi Guys and Gals! I'm Krissy, a natural hair guru and teenager who is embarking on my natural hair journey and writing about the challenges that I face along the way. I hope you will enjoy reading my blogs.
To find it just type thenaturalhairteen.blogspot.com on google or you can find links on my google plus Krissy Joy A.

Comments

• nappymiminappymimi Registered Users Posts: 75
    Krissy's blog is amazing. I'm also a natural hair teen blogger at
    www.naturalhairteens.wordpress.com

It's a great blog that other teenagers with natural hair can relate to like living with natural hair hair as a teen, dealing with your hair during exams, getting rid of dry hair, easy hairstyles you can do, inspiration and lots more! See you there!

You too can become a part of this amazing community if you want to join in to write about topics, do videos, show off your hairstyles, hair journies, etc. Our email is [email protected]
  • janidiasjanidias Registered Users Posts: 1 Curl Neophyte
    edited December 2017
    Hey Krissy, Nice blog. I am blogging at https://hairstylesfeed.com/ . I almost cover Celebs to men & women hairstyles & cuts. I want to Cover Haircut videos soon. Bought Camera & Arranging studio in my room. I will advice you to start a youtube channel or give more step-by step pics. As media files will be a great option to understand your purpose. 
  • baeby_dollbaeby_doll Registered Users, Curl Ambassador Posts: 15 Curl Novice
    Congrats! I bookmarked all the above links for viewing later, I love seeing someone my age engaging with the natural hair niche! (No offense Mommies, you're lovely too!) 

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file