New Gal Saying Hi! I think I'm 2B/2C?

curlygirlstlcurlygirlstl Registered Users Posts: 3
Hi everyone! I'm new and thought I'd introduce myself. I've been reading on the website for a few months but just now am checking out the forums. My curl type I think is 2C? It's a mix of mostly spiral/corkscrew sort of curls curls in the back and sides and some curls that are looser towards the top and front. I'll post a picture from today so maybe someone can tell me what they think. So glad to have found this site! 😊😊😊

Comments

• curlyannie80curlyannie80 Registered Users Posts: 334 Curl Neophyte
    Hi and welcome :). To me, your hair looks like it could be more of a 3a.... 2c and 3a are really similar at times, so you could have a combo? If you're new to taking care of and wearing your hair curly all the time, you actually might get an increase in curl. I personally had that happen, and there have been a lot of others that have experienced that, too. Good luck, and your hair looks really cute, I love your curls :)

Sent from my XT1254 using CurlTalk App
  • curlygirlstlcurlygirlstl Registered Users Posts: 3
    Thank you 😊 I love your curls too! I'm beginning to think you're right about my curl type. I'm attaching a pic from today, it's my first week transitioning but my curls just seem to keep getting curlier! 😊
  • naturecatnaturecat Registered Users Posts: 1,986 Curl Neophyte
    You look like a definite 3a to me. Your curls are gorgeous!

3A/f/i
    Super baby fine hair, low porosity
    Shampoos: SM Fruit Fusion (mostly), Avalon lemon (to clarify). Occasional aloe vera and glycerin to wash.
    Stylers: Intelligent Nutrients Perfect Hold Hairspray
    Treatments: Catnip tea, IA girl's PT, Fermented Rice Water, Catnip Tea, Amla tea, Irish Moss, SS PT
  • curlygirlstlcurlygirlstl Registered Users Posts: 3
    Aww! Thank you :)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file