Overwhelmed by products- HELP! :)

ToramoreToramore Registered Users Posts: 1
Hello there! I'm new to this and had no idea there was so much to learn about wavy/curly hair.. I am completely overwhelmed by the amount of products there are out there.

I have 2A/B high porosity, high density, medium width, long hair. I have a greasy scalp but also dry flakes, and poofy/frizzy waves or curls that begin at about eye level.

I need help choosing a low-poo (or no poo) and conditioner, preferably with no sulfates, parabens, or silicones. Also, would love help with styling products as well that can help give me volume at my scalp and defined, smooth waves/curls.

Thanks in advance!!
2A/B high porosity, high density, medium width, long hair
Frizzy, yet greasy waves
Fighting the urge to hack it all off..

Comments

• BeautyOGBeautyOG Registered Users Posts: 383 Curl Neophyte
    I have a greasy scalp with dry flakes too, what I use is Shea Moisture coconut and hibiscus conditioner (to co wash, and as a leave in) and taking biotin paired with 50/50 co washing and shampooing has improved my flaky scalp tremendously. (I just use gentile castle bar soaps)

~Jenae 3b/C/iii Blog: http://countrycurl.blogspot.com/ (Sent from CurlTalk App)
    My Hair:
    3b - Low Porosity - High Density - Medium/Course Strands - Virgin Hair - Armpit Length, Curly

Current Products:
    DIY Shampoo
    Tresemme Aloe Conditioner
    It's a 10 Leave In
    Sweet Almond Oil
    Tresemme Mousse

Current Length Goal: Waist Length, Curly

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file