London Curly Hair Stylist review

SophiajSophiaj Registered Users Posts: 1
Finding Stephanie on another Curly hair forum was a huge turning point in my curly hair life. She herself has curly hair and loves any and every type. She has such a wide experience that she can just look and feel and predict how your hair will react and respond.
I couldn’t believe it when I first met her and she said that my hair was easy to
manage! I had been having such a nightmare with it! She taught me how to look after my type of curly hair and has been able to recommend the perfect products too, which I now use on a regular basis, the very inexpensive boots curl cream.
I have been seeing her now for about 5 years and I trust her implicitly with my hair. She never cuts off more than I want or is needed and with her expert care my curls are healthier and longer than they have ever been.
From starting out with a frizz bomb of straggly hair, I now constantly have people asking if my curls are natural, strangers admire them and I have one special person to thank for helping me work out how to work with and not against my hair!
Stephanie 07515806465
You can find her website if you Google curlyhairlondon
I've found her to be flexible and easily available with appointments.
I am confident you will not be disappointed in her expert advice and skills. She also has done highlights for my hair which looked so natural no one guessed at all and just gave an added lift and dimension to my curls.
5*

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file