What a Crazy Nite....

LotsawavesLotsawaves Scottsdale, AZRegistered Users Posts: 9,777 Curl Virtuoso
So I went out with my friend, Janice for a fish fry & to listen to some country music. Not really my fav music, but I knew I needed to get out after my break up with Jim. I've been a recluse. I had a dream the nite b4 of a man who I had met b4. When Jim & I were on our/his breaks I would see him at a nite club. There was a definite attraction. He's a harley guy which I love & I rode with him one nite. I dreamt that he was there & we danced together. Anyway, Janice had decided to have one more beer then leave. I went outside to smoke my vapor & there he was. He walked up to me & told me he is always thinking of me. He said my eyes mesmerize him & he hasn't been able to get me off his mind. He also said he was moving to Dallas, TX at the end of the month. It's for a job. I told him I was disappointed that he was leaving. He told me that it is only $49 to fly from here to Dallas & he would pay for me to come see him. Nothing will probably happen, but it was so nice dancing & talking to him & kissing him. He is so darn sexy. When I brought him back to the table Janice was sitting & introduced them, she was in shock & broke out laughing. She told him I had had a dream & I must he psychic. When he walked away she told me that he was so hot & had bedroom eyes that never left my face. She asked me if I had ever slept with him & said no. She told me I should b4 he leaves. I'm thinking about it.
From Michael Berg:

Every person has a unique connection to the Creator that can never be extinguished, and every person has a great soul that can manifest important things in our world. To make a person feel less than they are because of something inside themselves, be it faith, race, or sexual orientation, is the greatest sin of all."

Comments

• multicultcurlymulticultcurly Registered Users Posts: 5,136 Curl Connoisseur
    I'm glad you had a great night! You do deserve to be with an emotionally mature man who values honesty. Who knows? This may turn into something lasting. Even if it doesn't, I think you'll have some much needed fun. :-)

Sent from my SPH-L710 using CurlTalk App
    3b/c, medium-coarse, low porosity, high density
    HG: Jessicurl Too Shea and Kinky Curly Curling Custard
    Shampoo: nonsulfate shampoo and Suave Naturals sulfate shampoo when needed

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file