Nupur Henna for sale

curlyarcacurlyarca Posts: 8,449Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
Nupur henna, two unopened packages for 5 dollars plus shipping. Send me a message!

"In the depth of winter, I finally learned that within me there lay an invincible summer."

4a, mbl, low porosity, normal thickness, fine hair.

Comments

• curlyarcacurlyarca Posts: 8,449Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    You've heard of 2 for 1? This is basically the same idea. 2 packs of henna for the (approximate) price of 1. Both packages for 5 dollars. Shipping is extra.

"In the depth of winter, I finally learned that within me there lay an invincible summer."

• BlessingNaturalBlessingNatural Posts: 86Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    I pmed u back
    The link in the first post says "robot check"....I assure you, I am not a robot. The link will take you to the image of the product on Amazon.com, where I originally bought it. In case you need a photo! :)

The henna is still for sale.

Let me just put this here for everyone, it will save some PMs: shipping is extra. I will send it US priority mail at cost or I will send it US first class mail with a 25% discount. If you want insurance, that's extra.

Also, I've been a member of nc.com since 2003, a very active member for 8 of those years. I have no record of cheating any one on shipping costs or delivery of product, nor do I have any desire to cheat you on shipping costs.

Finally, I only accept PayPal. There are some other payment systems out there, but I prefer PayPal.

Thanks for looking! :)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file