Curl Girl

adthomasadthomas Posts: 5,525Registered Users Curl Neophyte
I just bought the cowash from Sally's. Has anyone tried this line? I also bought a new gel styler but opted to use something else because I wanted a clean slate which usually requires more than a cowash. However, in reading it says removes buildup so maybe I can use it instead of my weekly shampoo since it has teatree for my scalp. Kind of pricey though for someone like me who washes more than once a week. I would only use on time.

http://www.curlgirlhair.com/shop
Yes, it's real. No, you can't touch it. :wav:

Comments

• CurlySiaCurlySia Posts: 164Registered Users
    Never heard of that before. Which gel did you get?
    4a / 3c fine texture, low and normal porosity
    washing/cowashing, conditioning: devacurl decadence one condition, hair rules quench, as i am coconut cowash, curl junkie daily fix, curl rehab
    leave in: curl junkie smoothing lotion, hawaiian silky 14 in 1, hair rules quench, as i am, camille rose fresh curl
    styling: hair rules curly whip, camille rose curl maker
    sealants: oil rinse with Africa's Best Herbal Oil, Soultanicals Knot Dressing, bekura palm tapioca or jane carter nourish & shine
  • adthomasadthomas Posts: 5,525Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    I bought Aunt Jackie's gel. I always like to clarify before trying a new product to make sure I'm getting a good read on how well it works.
  • CurlySiaCurlySia Posts: 164Registered Users
    I might have to check out the co-wash. The local Sally's locations hardly have anything in the multi-cultural hair section so I'll probably have to special order along with a couple of the Shea Moisture 100% oils.
    4a / 3c fine texture, low and normal porosity
    washing/cowashing, conditioning: devacurl decadence one condition, hair rules quench, as i am coconut cowash, curl junkie daily fix, curl rehab
    leave in: curl junkie smoothing lotion, hawaiian silky 14 in 1, hair rules quench, as i am, camille rose fresh curl
    styling: hair rules curly whip, camille rose curl maker
    sealants: oil rinse with Africa's Best Herbal Oil, Soultanicals Knot Dressing, bekura palm tapioca or jane carter nourish & shine
    Yeah Depends on where you live. The Sally's closest to me has lots of natural hair products. It's great. always changing out newer brands depending on how well they sell. That can be a pain too if you try something you like then the discontinue. I even saw some Dominican products which surprised me but didn't try them because of the silicones. There is one other Sally's around here like that. I think it's because my home is between two military bases so it's a very racially diverse neighborhood. Sally's workers call section with As I Am, Jane Carter, Shea Mositure the ethnic aisle. I'm pretty sure the employees think Jessicurl owner is black because they put it ethnic. The other Sally's are in mostly white areas. Very little selection. I was told by staff that square footage makes a difference too since Sally's are in strip malls and not all are the same size.
    I found this cowash to act pretty much like a shampoo. I already have what I like to shampoo with. I won't be repurchasing it. Actually I'm debating whether to continue to use it or give it away.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file