CrecePelo Natural Phytotherapeutic Treatment

GreatcurlsGreatcurls Posts: 1,784Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
This is a 5 curls' product! Leaves my hair moisturized and detangled, with or without steaming. Normally, 5-6 oz of a conditioner is needed to cover my hair, but with this product, 4 oz is enough. My hair density is thick, so someone with medium to small density can get more uses before the container is empty.

Wonderful winter product to have in your arsenal!
Mod CG-Naturally Highly Porous and Dry
 *This list is not exhaustive...
CoWash: various
DT: various
Leave-in: 100% Mafura butter, Shima Hair Leave-in 
Stylers: MoroccanOil Curl Defining Cream, various
Spritz/Sealant:not now
*experimenting and loving it!

Comments

• CurlySiaCurlySia Posts: 164Registered Users
    Which version of this did you get?

There's one that has Water, Cetearyl Alcohol, Gliceryl Monostearate, Behentrimonium Chloride, Fragrance, Methyl Paraben, Probyl Paraben. Colorant free. Extracts and Active Naturals: Laurel, Nettle, Arnica, Bardana, Watercress, Calendula, Ivy, Manzanilla, Lemon, Pine, Rosemary, Capuchina, Salvia, Tioxolona, Milk of Cotton, Active Fiber.

And another that has Purified water, Cetyl alcohol, Stearyl alcohol, Cetromonium chloride, Behentrimonium methosulfate, Isopropyl myristrate, Propylene glycol, PEG-12 Dimethicone, Hydrolised silk, Fragrance, Panthenol, Glycerin, Polyquaternium-11, Quaternium-80, DMDM Hidantoin, Disodium EDTA, Citric acid

I ordered it on Amazon from a listing with the first ingredients but what arrived had the second ingredient list on the container. So, I'm not sure if one is an older formula or if there are two formulas under the same product name or what. I used it regardless, because the only 'cone I avoid is amodimethicone and this one is water soluble anyway. It's very thick and I just used my thermal conditioning cap, but next time I think I'll get under the steamer since I don't think the low porosity areas of my hair benefited as much as it could have. I did make my hair feel really soft and was easy to detangle with before rinsing.

I ordered from a seller on eBay who has a listing that looks like it is the first version of ingredients I was hoping to buy when I purchased on Amazon. It looks like a very basic conditioner that I could add other things to it.
    4a / 3c fine texture, low and normal porosity
    washing/cowashing, conditioning: devacurl decadence one condition, hair rules quench, as i am coconut cowash, curl junkie daily fix, curl rehab
    leave in: curl junkie smoothing lotion, hawaiian silky 14 in 1, hair rules quench, as i am, camille rose fresh curl
    styling: hair rules curly whip, camille rose curl maker
    sealants: oil rinse with Africa's Best Herbal Oil, Soultanicals Knot Dressing, bekura palm tapioca or jane carter nourish & shine
  • GreatcurlsGreatcurls Posts: 1,784Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    CurlySia wrote: »
    Which version of this did you get?

There's one that has Water, Cetearyl Alcohol, Gliceryl Monostearate, Behentrimonium Chloride, Fragrance, Methyl Paraben, Probyl Paraben. Colorant free. Extracts and Active Naturals: Laurel, Nettle, Arnica, Bardana, Watercress, Calendula, Ivy, Manzanilla, Lemon, Pine, Rosemary, Capuchina, Salvia, Tioxolona, Milk of Cotton, Active Fiber.

And another that has Purified water, Cetyl alcohol, Stearyl alcohol, Cetromonium chloride, Behentrimonium methosulfate, Isopropyl myristrate, Propylene glycol, PEG-12 Dimethicone, Hydrolised silk, Fragrance, Panthenol, Glycerin, Polyquaternium-11, Quaternium-80, DMDM Hidantoin, Disodium EDTA, Citric acid

I ordered it on Amazon from a listing with the first ingredients but what arrived had the second ingredient list on the container. So, I'm not sure if one is an older formula or if there are two formulas under the same product name or what. I used it regardless, because the only 'cone I avoid is amodimethicone and this one is water soluble anyway. It's very thick and I just used my thermal conditioning cap, but next time I think I'll get under the steamer since I don't think the low porosity areas of my hair benefited as much as it could have. I did make my hair feel really soft and was easy to detangle with before rinsing.

I ordered from a seller on eBay who has a listing that looks like it is the first version of ingredients I was hoping to buy when I purchased on Amazon. It looks like a very basic conditioner that I could add other things to it.

I bought this one: Purified water, Cetyl alcohol, Stearyl alcohol, Cetromonium chloride, Behentrimonium methosulfate, Isopropyl myristrate, Propylene glycol, PEG-12 Dimethicone, Hydrolised silk, Fragrance, Panthenol, Glycerin, Polyquaternium-11, Quaternium-80, DMDM Hidantoin, Disodium EDTA, Citric acid

If Behentrimonium methosulfate is in the top 5 of the ingredients, most of the time, my hair is detangled and soft. The product was purchased at a market that sells predominantly Asian foods.
    Mod CG-Naturally Highly Porous and Dry
     *This list is not exhaustive...
    CoWash: various
    DT: various
    Leave-in: 100% Mafura butter, Shima Hair Leave-in 
    Stylers: MoroccanOil Curl Defining Cream, various
    Spritz/Sealant:not now
    *experimenting and loving it!
  • CurlySiaCurlySia Posts: 164Registered Users
    Greatcurls wrote: »

If Behentrimonium methosulfate is in the top 5 of the ingredients, most of the time, my hair is detangled and soft. The product was purchased at a market that sells predominantly Asian foods.

My hair is the same way with Cetromonium chloride with BTMS. BTMS by itself in products doesn't seem to do as much for me. So I'm glad I got the version that was shipped to me in that respect.

I wish I had a market like that near me. We have one Mexican market but their products are way overpriced and I can get it cheaper online. If I bought it there I'd have paid $17.99 plus tax for 8 oz, but on Amazon I got 36 oz for $16.99, no shipping no tax.
    4a / 3c fine texture, low and normal porosity
    washing/cowashing, conditioning: devacurl decadence one condition, hair rules quench, as i am coconut cowash, curl junkie daily fix, curl rehab
    leave in: curl junkie smoothing lotion, hawaiian silky 14 in 1, hair rules quench, as i am, camille rose fresh curl
    styling: hair rules curly whip, camille rose curl maker
    sealants: oil rinse with Africa's Best Herbal Oil, Soultanicals Knot Dressing, bekura palm tapioca or jane carter nourish & shine

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file