When to Big Chop?
Last March, I decided I wanted to transition to natural from heat damaged hair. A lot of my hair was damaged, but now I can see a lot of areas with great curl and substantial length. Right now, I am 9 months into my transition and I'm debating on when to big chop!
My plan was to wait until I made it one year, and then I would big chop, but I am so anxious to see my pattern now! I don't know if I'll regret it or not. I think I'm ready, but I can't tell if I want to chop because I'm truly ready or because of frustration.
How do you know when you are genuinely ready to chop? Would it be wise for me to BC now, or wait?
Thank you so much! I just don't want to make a mistake! :colors: