Holiday Pics!!

CurlyCanadianCurlyCanadian Posts: 10,904Registered Users, Curl Ambassador Curl Connoisseur
Whatever makes you smile, yours or that you find elsewhere!

329194a46d5c70cf6d5c3b344b6fcf8f.jpg

db244be34d6532b8f45530a1f6c585d0.jpg

a09fad4fdd2c960b364c537f94fff8dc.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I believe in manicures. I believe in overdressing. I believe in primping at leisure and wearing lipstick. I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles.
Audrey Hepburn

Comments

• jeepcurlygurljeepcurlygurl Posts: 20,729Registered Users, Curl Ambassador Curl Virtuoso
    I would love to share pics, but alas, I still can't post pics here (been going on for a month or so now).
    Funny, I just took a pic of my booze last night and put it on facebook. Booze is very important during the holidays. haha.
    --I'm located in Western PA.   --I found NC in late 2004, CG since February 2005, joined the forums in May 2005, started going grey in late 2005.   --My hair is 3B with some 3A, currently at mid back length when dry,  texture-medium/fine, porosity-top is low, middle is medium, ends are porous, elasticity-normal.   --My long time favorite products are Suave & VO5 conditioners, LA Looks Sport Gel, coconut oil, honey, vinegar.   
    --My CG and grey hair progress -  
    http://www.naturallycurly.com/curltalk/going-gray/179328-jeepys-grey-hair-progress.html   
    --My article at NaturallyCurly about going grey - 
    https://www.naturallycurly.com/curlreading/color/how-i-went-completely-gray-and-loved-it
  • spiderlashes5000spiderlashes5000 Posts: 17,898Registered Users Curl Virtuoso
    We're headed to Disney World for Christmas. Never been before.

disney-world-christmas-discounts.jpg

• CurlyCanadianCurlyCanadian Posts: 10,904Registered Users, Curl Ambassador Curl Connoisseur
    I would love to share pics, but alas, I still can't post pics here (been going on for a month or so now).
    Funny, I just took a pic of my booze last night and put it on facebook. Booze is very important during the holidays. haha.

Sent you a FB message :)
    I believe in manicures. I believe in overdressing. I believe in primping at leisure and wearing lipstick. I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles.
    Audrey Hepburn
  • CurlyCanadianCurlyCanadian Posts: 10,904Registered Users, Curl Ambassador Curl Connoisseur
    Are the kids so excited about Disney? Did you sort the dog out?

We've only had one morning of snow, pretty while it lasted!

a110b39ddafff17f018a7f352f0d5b84.jpg

Audrey Hepburn
    Are the kids so excited about Disney? Did you sort the dog out?

We've only had one morning of snow, pretty while it lasted!

a110b39ddafff17f018a7f352f0d5b84.jpg

^^^ that is really pretty!

I think the adults are more excited than the kids! LOL (Even tho it was the kids' idea to take this vacation.) My son is scared to fly (he doesn't remember when he flew before) and my daughter is an "I'll believe when I see it" kind of person. But I think they will be geeked once we get off the plane!

Our chronically car sick dog with mange that rolled around in her own **** last night, stinking up the house and that escaped from the backyard under the privacy fence I spent thousands to put up to keep her in? That dog???:shaking: Yes, she's staying w/ a petsitter. The guy w/ the dirty house; she just seemed to get along w/ his dog better than w/ any of the other varmints we interviewed with. I am worried tho. I hope she adjusts OK. She gets diarrhea when she's stressed. :cry:

LOL Yep, that dog! She's already met him, I'm sure she'll be fine :)
    Audrey Hepburn
    810e5bc69e3d5861bda6f7f6d3af5264.jpg

Bf put down 6' long landscaping timbers around the bottom of the fence (in addition to the pavers that were already there) to prevent her from getting out again until we can stick wire into the ground. And if you look closely, you can see her sniffing around her point of escape, wondering, "WTF??? I had plans tonight!"

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

• juanabjuanab Posts: 4,037Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    We're headed to Disney World for Christmas. Never been before.

disney-world-christmas-discounts.jpg
    Bring your patience and unless something crazy happens with the weather, you will be in shorts in the day. 80s/70s in the day, 60s/70s at night. Bring an umbrella too. Have fun!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

texture - medium/fine, porosity - low/normal, elasticity - normal
    co-wash - NaturelleGrow Coconut Water or Marshmallow Root, Slippery Elm Bark & Blue Malva Cleansing Conditioners
    LI - KCKT mixed w/ SM C & H Curl & Style Milk
    DC - NG Mango & Coconut H2O or Chamomile/Brdck Root
    Gel - SM souffle (winter), KCCC (summer) or CR Naturals Aloe Whipped Butter Gel (year round)
    Sealers - Virgin Coconut Oil, Avocado butter, Aloe butter
    Ayurvedic treatments - Jamila Henna, Sukesh, Aloe Vera Powder, Hibiscus Powder

event.png
  • StarmieStarmie Posts: 7,169Registered Users Curl Virtuoso
    I have nothing to take pics of yet. We're supposed to be getting the tree this weekend but I think they'll all be frazzled in this heatwave we're having before we get there.
    If they're not, I will be.
    Starmie's moaning about the weather again.
    3b in South Australia.
    Starmie, I was talking to a friend last night who's near Brisbane. She said its so awful, they took the kids to their Christmas party at a bike club last week and left after and hour, everyone was just miserable.

Audrey Hepburn
    Baking done! f43d59c7b603cbbff367ce23acee35fa.jpg

I might do another fudge, I've still got lots of chocolate and some hazelnuts.

Audrey Hepburn
  • JosephineJosephine Posts: 14,408Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    Starmie, I was talking to a friend last night who's near Brisbane. She said its so awful, they took the kids to their Christmas party at a bike club last week and left after and hour, everyone was just miserable.

That's it, it just makes you feel like you can't enjoy anything, so uncomfortable.

I haven't starting baking, just can't be bothered. Might do some Sunday when the heatwave passes.
    3b in South Australia.
    Love your dress, Josephine!!!

Audrey Hepburn
  • JosephineJosephine Posts: 14,408Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    Starmie wrote: »

That's it, it just makes you feel like you can't enjoy anything, so uncomfortable.

I haven't starting baking, just can't be bothered. Might do some Sunday when the heatwave passes.

Omg really? Does it usually not get that hot there? I saw that its only in the mid 80s or so (F), but I love hot weather. I am so missing my favorite city Miami right now just for the heat especially this time of year. I don't feel uncomfortable until mid 90s or up.

On another not, I'm not doing anything fun this year for the holidays, not even sure what I'll do for new years. I'm quickly trying to sell furniture and pack. Will probably be doing heavy packing christmas weekend. I'm so stressed about moving and having a place to live yet that I'm not being able to enjoy the holiday stuff. It was nice to go to that white party though. Probably my only event lol.
    It's been over 40c for a few days now. It usually gets that hot in Jan/Feb, but not this early in the summer. El nino effect apparently (which I don't understand,tbh!).
    3b in South Australia.
    It's been weird here as well. We should be sitting between 0 &-10, we've been averaging 10-15. I'm still leaving the world does open at home most days.

Audrey Hepburn
    We've had a stinker of a day but it's raining now, and smelling lovely! Cooler tomorrow and one way or another we will have a Christmas tree, so I'll hopefully be in a more Christmassy mood and take some pics.
    3b in South Australia.
  • PerriPPerriP Posts: 6,613Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    Christmas Eve Eve in Houston
    uploadfromtaptalk1450915250403.jpg

~ sent with love and good intentions ~
    Modified CG since Dec 2011
    So pretty, Perri! Is that a pool?

Audrey Hepburn
  • PerriPPerriP Posts: 6,613Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    That's a children's area, it has jets that shoot water up and a bucket that fills and dumps water on them. There's a small pool area there. The pool pool is further to the left.

~ sent with love and good intentions ~
    Modified CG since Dec 2011
  • jeepcurlygurljeepcurlygurl Posts: 20,729Registered Users, Curl Ambassador Curl Virtuoso
    A few pics of my decorations (still mostly in one piece even tho Thomas has been trying his best to destroy everything.
    --I'm located in Western PA.   --I found NC in late 2004, CG since February 2005, joined the forums in May 2005, started going grey in late 2005.   --My hair is 3B with some 3A, currently at mid back length when dry,  texture-medium/fine, porosity-top is low, middle is medium, ends are porous, elasticity-normal.   --My long time favorite products are Suave & VO5 conditioners, LA Looks Sport Gel, coconut oil, honey, vinegar.   
    http://www.naturallycurly.com/curltalk/going-gray/179328-jeepys-grey-hair-progress.html   
    https://www.naturallycurly.com/curlreading/color/how-i-went-completely-gray-and-loved-it
    A few more inside pics, pics of the lobby, pics of my apartment from outside, and my front porch. Chon brought me the snowman to use.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file