Can't access the smilies! Any help?

curlypearlcurlypearl Posts: 12,226Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
I can't seem to access the smilies - only about 15 which show up to the right of my message. There is the word [more] underneath but when I try to get more of them I just get a blank page.

I'm working on a mac. Any help would be great - I never had this problem with a PC.
2/c Coarse hair med. density.
Highly porous. Color over grey.
I love all the Curl Junkie products. Still experimenting with gels and curl creams. Still hoping for 2nd day hair....
Every day is a gift :flower:

Comments

• CurlyCanadianCurlyCanadian Posts: 10,904Registered Users, Curl Ambassador Curl Connoisseur
    I know they were there on my laptop the other day, I don't know how many though. Sorry....not much help lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I believe in manicures. I believe in overdressing. I believe in primping at leisure and wearing lipstick. I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles.
    Audrey Hepburn
  • curlypearlcurlypearl Posts: 12,226Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    I think it is probably a mac issue. I have to say I prefer the pc - have used both.
    I love all the Curl Junkie products. Still experimenting with gels and curl creams. Still hoping for 2nd day hair....
  • BeinDebBeinDeb Posts: 583Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    No, not just a mac issue. I'm on chrome with a chromebook - same problem. To tell you the truth, I'm getting a little tired of all of these issues. I may have to take a break...soon!
  • StarmieStarmie Posts: 7,169Registered Users Curl Virtuoso
    Happened with me the other day too, not sure if I was on my netbook or ipad. I kept getting double posts too.
    3b in South Australia.
    Thanks, BeinDeb and Starmie. I'm not sure whether to follow up with Mac or if it is an nc.com issue. I'll see what happens in a few days. I appreciate that you responded.
  • CurlyCanadianCurlyCanadian Posts: 10,904Registered Users, Curl Ambassador Curl Connoisseur
    I'm sure it's an NC issue, the site and app have totally been pushed to the side in this new business venture.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I believe in manicures. I believe in overdressing. I believe in primping at leisure and wearing lipstick. I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles.
    Audrey Hepburn
    Oh good, CC. I"m glad. I'd hate to think it was my mac. It's much more easily fixed if it is an nc issue. I'll be patient.
  • SystemSystem Posts: 39,059 Administrator
    Please understand when I don't respond about something regarding the site, it's most likely because I don't know what to say. I have no answer for the CT apple app question, nor the CT design question.

I do know the techs are working on the pic issue, they have been informed about the slow site issue. I informed Eve about the smiley issue.

All can I suggest is that you email Eve and ask the CT apple app and CT design questions. [email protected]
    Thank you Guide 63. Since you informed Eve about the smiley issue, I guess I don't need to bother, but perhaps if it isn't resolved in a week or so I'll email her.

I hope you and the other administrators have a great Holiday! NC.com is super!
  • RedSkyRedSky Posts: 22Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    The issue is probably with the site or your browser but I assume its the former. When I click more the page doesn't load up.
    So, RedSky, that's exactly what's happening to me. I hope we get it fixed soon! Thanks for responding.
    Just tried on my work computer and get the empty box as well. If you hit the smilie guy above where you post though, you get a few more options. That "more" doesn't open anything either though.
    Audrey Hepburn
  • SortaRicanSortaRican Posts: 310Registered Users
    I haven't been able to see "More" smilies either, I can only see the ones right next to the message/text box. It's been a while that this has been going on but I thought it was just me.
    3b/3c
    Fine, Long, High Density, Normal Porosity, Normal Elasticity

Products
    CoWash: YTC Nourishing Conditioner/AO Honeysuckle Rose
    LI: GDLI
    Styler: KCCC
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Yup, CC- more is definitely not more in this regard! Sort of like one size fits all - nope!

Sorta - it's not just you! We're in this together, with a few others. By the way, I probably told you this before but I love your screen name. Always makes me sorta chuckle.

Hopefully this is being fixed!!!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file